+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Everyone

I like your avatars

Just Curious- What the hell is that Jersey smell?! I had to drive thru there a couple weeks ago and there really was an awful stench- is that constant? I thought it was just the turnpike fumes....
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

Thanks. I like them too. Jack and Sally. :-) So cute. :-D

Onto the topic of NJ: Well, since you were on the turnpike, it was a combination of the fumes from cars, landfills, factories and other similar things. NJ has a bad rap. It's actually quite nice in parts. Cali is the worst state for smog actually. NJ isn't so bad. Right now, houses in Jersey are selling like hot cakes. Everyone and there brother wants to live here. Why is that? It can't be all that bad if that is the case. I personally like it. Bergen County is nice. The turnpike is a bad representation of NJ as a state so avoid using that as your final impression of the state as a whole. :-)

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

are you rippin on Cali now? lol.. well your right about cali but thats in LA not in sunny SD thank god/.

Jersey does get a bad rap. Princeton is beautiful ... and there are some really pretty areas in Mercer County and out in Cherry Hill.. or Montgomery. Anyway...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Ps. San Diego has 400,000 people moving here everyday. its because of the HUGE military bases here. The Navy and the Navy Seals all train here so ... It crazy.. the traffic is insaine!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I wasn't rippin on cali. California is beautiful. LA is just covered in purpleish smog. Everyone still loves it though. Don't worry. ;-) lol

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

welcome to the forum!
    nice to see you here!
    [URL=http://www.datingtop.org/]Dating Top[/URL] :: [URL=http://www.internet-dating-directory.org/]Internet Dating Directory[/URL] :: [URL=http://www.happiness.mk.ua/]Dating agency from Ukraine[/URL] :: [URL=http://www.top-russian-bride.info/]Russian Bride[/URL]

Hello again, I just wanted to say thank you for all the welcomes and what not. I'll see you soon on a thread somewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12