+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why is sex is always avoiding me?

oh, my bad. we sorta have broken up...but since we're still living together we're just going to continue as usual. i guess we didn't see a point in making things awkward by setting up a bunch of rules or boundaries.

and yes, i guess you're right. i was the one who lost out. i didn't get any action and he did. i mean, i could have flicked the bean myself if i really wanted to. but i'm not that emotionally disconnected. the altercation made me upset and i wouldn't have been able to come even if i wanted to at that point.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 29-10-10 at 06:43 AM.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, to play the devil's advocate, I think silly sex is also fun, but if you really wanted him to fcuk you, and you didn't want him to be silly, you could have just said (sweetly) "I want you to stop being silly and kiss me here. Please stop talking."
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Guys really suck at telepathy. In fact, many of us are also oblivious to subtle hints, body language and other non-verbal cues. If you want sex, just goddamn say so. Or at least develop an obvious indirect reference that a guy can memorize. For example, my girlfriend is usually too bashful to ask me directly for sex, but I have learned that if she asks me for a back rub and I give her a nice one, it will usually lead to sex.

Otherwise, guys will try all kinds of ways to set a mood. Unfortunately, any given method will tend to fail more often or not, so it may be abandoned after just a few tries. Eventually, a guy can just get burned out on even trying for the sex, because of all the rejection. It's even worse for lesbians, because there is probably half the interest and double the rejection.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    oh, my bad. we sorta have broken up...but since we're still living together we're just going to continue as usual. i guess we didn't see a point in making things awkward by setting up a bunch of rules or boundaries.
    Oh...I didn't realize this was your situation. It's no wonder neither of you made much of an effort to initiate sex. You've both checked out. What's the point in trying if you've pretty much broken up? You're just running out the clock at this point.

So you don't want to make things awkward by actually breaking up, instead you're just going to make things awkward by pretending you're still into each other and making half-assed attempts at sex. Sounds terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Guys really suck at telepathy. In fact, many of us are also oblivious to subtle hints, body language and other non-verbal cues. If you want sex, just goddamn say so. Or at least develop an obvious indirect reference that a guy can memorize. For example, my girlfriend is usually too bashful to ask me directly for sex, but I have learned that if she asks me for a back rub and I give her a nice one, it will usually lead to sex...
    I'd agree with you totally if she hadn't said that she was in the bed, naked and lotioned up. He just went about responding to that obvious cue the absolute wrong way.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12