+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure about this one

Not sure about this one

Confused! There's this girl I have liked for a couple months. Only reason I didn't pursue was because she was married. But now she is getting a divorce after being married for only a few months

We haven't talked a ton but since I found out, I listened to her and such. It was a legitimately reason for divorcing him, stuff he changed after they got married and stuff he didn't want to change until it was too late.

When we talk at work she laughs at everything I say. And since we started txting she messages me back immediately even if I didn't message her for an hour. Some times she txt me twice if I don't message her back.

A lot of times she just gives me short answers like ya that's true lol.. or something similar. She wants to talk because she gave me her number and said to txt her when I want. Also she knows about my single situation and asks me stuff about it.

I said if she would like to join along she was welcome too since I didn't know if she was ready for hanging out yet(yesterday when I went to the mall). Said she might but didn't say too much after that.

Every time she asks me what I like to do and other things about me she says she like to do those things too.

Is this too early for her?
    Idk if she is interested or what.

hopefully you're not some sort of rebound . . .but if things seem to be going well, then go for it
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions