+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orgasm tips for men (giving and receiving)

why were you surprised I posted it? lol. I've been giving advice on how to become successful with girls for a while. I've been there, done that. I agree that the stuff I mentioned shouldn't be used all the time. I sure as hell don't. Sometimes sex with my girl is raw, animalistic f*cking. Other times it's slow and sensual. Then there's fun sex where we try new positions and locations. I'm usually in control but sometimes she likes to dominate. So sex is always new and exciting

Thanks for posting Incognito, ur the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    why were you surprised I posted it? lol. I've been giving advice on how to become successful with girls for a while. I've been there, done that. I agree that the stuff I mentioned shouldn't be used all the time. I sure as hell don't. Sometimes sex with my girl is raw, animalistic f*cking. Other times it's slow and sensual. Then there's fun sex where we try new positions and locations. I'm usually in control but sometimes she likes to dominate. So sex is always new and exciting
    i don't know. maybe i was thinking you were someone else, or attributing past posts that i read to you. either way, i agree with what you said entirely.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

hhhhmm..... I don't really know what to say about this, but I like to give my view, so:

Planning. It's all about planning. You've got to plan it out with your other. Ask what he/she likes, like... what turns him/her on, what techniques they like, what hurts what doesn't. Just ask. If you don't.... they may not like what you've done.

Or, if you've had sex with them before and know what they like, Surprise 'em!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12