+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orgasm tips for men (giving and receiving)

Orgasm tips for men (giving and receiving)

Ok after diving through hundreds of threads and posts I decided to simply repost about this topic since many new users are here. First, the following is an article on how to achieve multiple male orgasms. Its not just something I read and liked, it is something that I read, and tried. It SO worked, but you have to be willing to work for results. You'll know what I mean after reading the article. Here it is: [url=http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/47541/techniques?cat=5]Techniques for Men Who Want to Experience Multiple Orgasms - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com[/url]

Ok now as for giving orgasms to women my advice is not going into the emotional aspect, the foreplay, or orgasm through intercourse, only oral technique. I have found that the best way to stimulate a clitoris is to place your lips parallel with her vagina lips before really going for the gold. You can start of doing whatever you want, but to really give some pleasure and be able to do it until she orgasms without getting a cramp go parallel. After you've done that gently [GENTLY] suck her clit into your mouth just enough to keep it in there. Then message her clit with your lips while keeping enough suction to keep it there. If her clit is large enough you can move close and away form her body (like when you get head). If her clit is smaller you can make more of an up and down motion with your head while staying close to her body and keeping good suction. While making those motions you can also move your lips themselves (either back and forth, or up and down) for added pleasure.

Make sure that while you are doing all of that you keep your tongue AWAY from her clit. Every so often throw some tongue in by keeping the messaging motions going but flicking her clit with your tongue. You can also keep messaging but let your tongue fall into place on top of your lower lip as you go, she WILL feel the difference in texture. Don't use your tongue for long periods as you want to keep the feelings varied and save a lot of tongue motion for when she is close to orgasm.

When she is nearing orgasm she's start breathing heavier and will probably arch her hips a bit. That is your cue to suck a little bit harder (A LITTLE), make faster messaging motions, and lick her clit like an ice cream cone on a hot day, LOL. She'll orgasm hard.

This may take a bit of practice, but once you can learn to :
    keep gentle suction on her clit
    keep an open void in your mouth while keeping suction
    keep your tongue away from her clit so that it is comfortable for you to do so
    use your tongue without breaking suction
    find a position for your head so that your neck doesn't get too tired

Once you can do all of those things together you will be an oral sex god! You're welcome. Donations accepted by PayPal
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Hopefully people will comment here so that this thread doesn't end up lost at the bottom. Maybe I should be like Boobaa and end my posts with "Discuss". Ok well those are my pointers, I how you get and give much enjoyment.

Discuss

well said well said...you are the man...again well said

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not to disagree, since I am not sure I ever had it done that way, but I like pressure, so the whole moving in and out... eh, I don't know. Also, if I am close to orgasm, please god, don't change up whatever you are doing. Not in any way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i'm the same way. most of the time, when i start to get that feeling of orgasm and the guy changes up his motion, it goes out the window. consistency when we're getting to that point is key i think...it takes different girls different time periods to come to a full climax, so you guys need to be patient
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Maybe I should have been more clear because the same goes for guys.

GUYS: You want to try to use tongue BEFORE orgasm is imminent. If she's already coming there s no need to use tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    i'm the same way. most of the time, when i start to get that feeling of orgasm and the guy changes up his motion, it goes out the window. consistency when we're getting to that point is key i think...it takes different girls different time periods to come to a full climax, so you guys need to be patient
    Yep, be patient and make sure your neck is comfortable. Make sure you move your head and lips in a way that you can keep up for a while too (while making sure it is pleasurable).

Thanks for reposting this!
    Very interesting !!!

Forwarding this to all my male exes.

some of my tips:

- turn her on before you ever touch her private parts. This could mean setting the mood (e.g. music, candles, a bath), touching her erogenous zones, and/or heavy kissing. This will heighten her arousal and make her more receptive to having an orgasm. The biggest mistake most guys make is not spending enough time building up her level of arousal

- take control of the situation. A confident man in the bedroom is a huge turn on for women. Undress her slowly if she is wearing clothes, pull her hair, pin her against the wall with your body, bend her over the bed - these are all ways of taking control. Don't be afraid to position her with your hands or tell her what you want her to do

- learn to use your tongue and fingers. When done right you can give her an orgasm or, at the very least, bring her close so that you can finish her off with a penetration orgasm.I've found that girls enjoy the most when you use the tip of your tongue or the pad of your middle finger to stimulate their clit. Start out slow and build tempo. If you use your hands, make sure to keep your fingers wet by licking them. Stick to simple patterns like up and down or side to side. Pay attention to her visual and auditory cues for guidance. If she starts breathing heavier or squirming, DO NOT change anything. Keep doing exactly what it was you were doing even if your tongue feels like it's going to fall off or your forearm starts cramping

- multi-task during intercourse. Give her a back massage or play with her clit during sex. The simultaneous combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation will bring her to new heights of sexual pleasure. It can, however, be overwhelming for her and she may try to move your hand away so she can focus on one sensation at a time. If this happens, reassure her that you want to make her feel good. Encourage her to relax more and let her body become inundated by sexual pleasure

is this for real? i'm speechless...

is what for real?

nothing, just thinking outloud, sorry

was it in response to my post? Something you agree or disagree with? The reason I ask is to see if any women agree with my advice

i guess you can say i was surprised that you were the one who posted that. and yes, i agree with most of what you said. but i would say in moderation. personally, i think that kinda stuff is definitely hot, but if a guy were to do it all the time, i'd get pretty bored. sometimes i want to dominate, and other times i don't want there to be any domination at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast