+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong with my wife?

What's wrong with my wife?

my wife is romanian and I plan to follow her there. but there's a problem that we are facing now. 7 months ago,before we had got married, I made a passport which was my mistake to not put my real birth year on it. I don't really care but she does. she wanted me to change it.I did that. but only endorsement that I got,not a new passport and still she didnt want it coz shes afraid that i will be rejected to enter the country. according to the immigration office,having endorsement on it is more than enough. and they said no need to change it to the new one (which is forbidden)well, I made up a plan. I told them that I was robbed (in order to get a brand new passport which has no mistake)unfortunately, I couldnt..I had to wait 3 months in order to get a new passport
    and here are the problems...
    1.yesterday, I told her that It isn't possible to get a new passport and she replied "are you sure you have tried your best?"
    what the **** is that???!!I've been through many bad things because of this. I bowed down like a dog, had to bribe some ppl, it's really really tiring.but what I've got after all???she just easily commented like that!I was really upset and mad. she even blame me back that I dont trust her bla bla bla (how does trusting relate to this???).a fight again..and in the end she said, she didnt mean that...what she meant to ask was do I have another plan or not.she always tells me trust her.what does it mean???
    please tell me ur opinions

2. the same day as above, she asked me without any reasons; "what if I dont love you?would you still love me?"
    what is that all about?we arent fighting at the time but she...damn it!
    she often gets my nerves!!!do you think she's got another guy?is she bored of me?please tell me your opinions

I do appreciate your time to read and reply this..
    Thank you

sounds like more of a travel issue than love issue at the start, you are doing the best you
    can to be with her, it sounds to me like she is very demanding and unappreciative of your
    effort, but how on earth did you meet a Romanian girl and then marry her and want to
    follow her back to her country? usually husbands and wives travel together too and get all
    that business sorted out together, it sounds like you married her in a las vegas chapel
    and u met her over night but found out she was just a tourist.. 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    sounds like more of a travel issue than love issue at the start, you are doing the best you
    can to be with her, it sounds to me like she is very demanding and unappreciative of your
    effort, but how on earth did you meet a Romanian girl and then marry her and want to
    follow her back to her country? usually husbands and wives travel together too and get all
    that business sorted out together, it sounds like you married her in a las vegas chapel
    and u met her over night but found out she was just a tourist.. 0_o
    hahaha,funny..but hey thanks for the time..
    we met on social networking site and she came to indonesia twice for me.then we got married because we feel we have many same things in common..

well, Ive tried to ask her to live here many times but she told me that she doesn't wanna live here because..
    1.she cant get a job here. there's different system of accepting doctors. she has to study for 3.5 years to be able to meet the standard here. and she doesn't want it
    2. she doesn't know the language,feel bad to her parents if she can't be what she should be and Indonesia's dirty bla bla bla

thats why im the one who follow her.am I too cheap as a husband? basically, I just wanna build a family and I'll do anything for that.
    I do love her so much but really, I cant stand to her behaviours. I've tried many things to change her behaviours but it seems,none works..
    what should i do?please share your opinions..

Thank you

Did you guys have an emotional build up though, personally social networking sites aren't ideal to meet wives in
    attempts to build an emotional connection, I'm sure you do it different in your country of course but usually we
    take our time and marry when the time is right, I'm not telling you to break up with her it just sounds like you
    didn't give it time to see if you two were right for each other, and now you are making effort as a husband
    she doesn't appreciate it, she needs to. You are working hard to be with her and be able to build that connection
    between you both.

I guess we dont know each other very well thats why,...
    so,what should I do to change her?should I still follow her?
    sometimes I feel so tired havin her as my wife..
    lack of understanding..

Why did you lie about your birth year on a passport? The rest of what you say in regard to the passport, I don't understand?....

Sounds to me that your wife doesn't trust you or what you say. And you met through a social networking site and married on a whim....and without even knowing each other.

Maybe that is what you do within your cultures, but to me and for two people to marry like that, it reeks of a desperation to be married.

Too late anyway, you are married and you best try and make the most of it.

Good luck if you're trying to change a womens behavior! We're impossible to understand.

^Are we?......