+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this is about my bf and i. any advice about what i think, do, anything is fine

this is about my bf and i. any advice about what i think, do, anything is fine

one time we broke up and i really thought it was for real

i cried to myself and it didnt even take me a day before i felt good about they way i was

we had fought many times severely and i could tell that there were differences between us that i just couldn’t come to terms with and so at the time, if it was over, then im glad and goodbye

but when i called him to tell him that i’m fine with the idea of being apart and that i think it’s a good idea because i don’t believe that we can do it, he told me he wasn’t serious and his tone just made me seem like i thought too much into it

i was for real though but those days, somehow i just ended up being with him again.

when he called to ask if we were going to eat saturday after i’ve called him, i just agreed because i was so used to doing those things with him. and in the end, i just ended up dropping the matter of splitting.

i wish i stayed strong. even though we are fine, every day i can see that he’s not the one for me. there’s just no passion in me and it bothers me. i wish i could be strong enough to just give up this passion crap and be happy with him anyways but i can’t. he loves me so much and its so amusing to me that he loves me so much when i can’t reciprocate anything. it hurts me and at the same time i love to be loved by him. i wish i could love him passionately but i just cant. being with him, i feel unhappy… and its not his fault. at least not entirely. i just want him to let me go and be okay that we’re not together for some time. if i really come to realize i love him so much, i want to know that for myself.

i dont have enough courage to leave him though…

each time i say merciless things but i kind of wish he would accept this part of me

my feelings are so mean, he says so too, but i just have to have this

i just wish he could just let me go explore

i’m young and i feel stuck…

i feel that if i dont have him let me be and if i dont go pursue my goals, i’m gonna end up hating on him for getting in my way.

it’s my fault for not liking him before we went out. he never thought much of me and i didn’t of him. somehow he came to love me and i was still confused. now i love him alright but i dont think i have much right to say that in comparison to him. it just eats me up, i wonder if i can really be happy now, to be able to live with this lack of heart for him.

as far as i can see it seems you are with him just because he has done a lot for you.. and u are thinking how can u possibly leave someone who loves you so much.. but to be frank we guys don't want a girl to be with us just because we love them.. we want them to love us back.. your guy might be a extra ordinary lover but a overdose of anything is harmful.. i can't figure out the exact problem or give you the best possible solution but would suggest if at all u love him try to give him sometime and sort out things by telling what u like and don't like this way he might not do things which irritates you.. but be aware don't try to change him in anyway you want because in the end you will lose the person u once fell in love with. and if u think he is not the rite guy for you just confront him and tell him that it won't work out.. so that both of you can move on in life.. i hope this helps

N.J is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    we guys don't want a girl to be with us just because we love them.. we want them to love us back..
    take your time to think well before your next step ,,, be alone and think about your relationship
    maybe you'll be together but after a while "i hope not " the same thought and problem may come back again
    so just think about it many times and you'll see
    and then call him and told him maybe he has another opinon about what r u thinking about

i hope the best for u 2
    and excuse my language

"we had fought many times severely and i could tell that there were differences between us that i just couldn’t come to terms with and so at the time, if it was over, then im glad and goodbye"

The obvious answer is leave him and move on . . . but you can't do that?

Why? How long have you been together? how old are you two?
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

this, exactly like what happened to me with this girl. but i tried to be more sensitive about it and swallowed a lot of courage to slowly let go. i realized that what i did only left me more confused and a lot of questions unanswered. it was really unfair, she could've been straight forward rather than acting foolishly and made me feel miserable every single day. my advice: don't let it come to the point that he'll be hating you for what you've been doing. be honest to him that you've got nothing left to give. it'll stab him like hell at first but i assure you he'll realize at the end that it really is for the best.