+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Eating Out" Women...

"Eating Out" Women...

hello, i have some questions regarding performing oral sex on a women. since i haven't done it before i will explain to the best of my knowledge, and just correct me, ok?

well first off do you stick you tounge in the vagina? or just lick around the clit? also, when the tounge is in the vagina do i circle it around or what? oh, one more thing. when the girl opens her legs for me to do anything regarding her vagina do i have to open up her lips or will they come open by the women opening her legs up? i know i sound very ignorent, and my question is formed pretty crude but that's the best i could do. also, does oral sex done upon a girl pretty much the same thing you do with your finger when masterbating a women? thanks in advace.

open gently with your fingers and lick it, stick your tongue as if it was your dick... also lick the clit while you finger her, it's awesome! guide yourself by her reactions - you'll be able to tell whether she's liking it or not. hope it helps!

well, i agree on what gheo had mention earlier. First, u must lick the lips gently and then slide your tongue inside. swirl it around and lick the inside.slide it in and out as if it was your dick. Then, lick a lil faster and as she starts to get wetter, you then take her clit into your mouth and suck on it like a piece of candy. gently suck on it and caress it with your tongue. when her clit start to enlarge, then place two or so fingers inside her and slide them in and out, gently at first, but picking up speed and thrust. Your women should be very pleased with that.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    more than asking someone how to do it, you should tell your gf that this is the first time that you'll be performing oral on any girl and ask her how she feels. tell her to be your guide because the only way that you'll learn to please her properly is by what she tells you herself. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If you want to geniunely please your gf in that area, perhaps you could learn frm watching some vids so easily avaliable everywhere now.

But the bottom line lies in what the other party likes, so i'm with illutionist, ask your girl if she likes what u r doing.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

hee. okay. thanks i be looking forward to this day to do it with my gf..

gd luck then, dragon
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips