+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ever been rejected: how? How did you get over it? Any advice on getting over it?

Ever been rejected: how? How did you get over it? Any advice on getting over it?

You all are probably thinking I'm a troll but I'm NOT!!! I'm a 19 year old girl who's had her heart broken way too many times by guys. Please take my posts seriously... I don't have anybody to talk to but only people on this forum.

I feel like I'm being singled out because I've been rejected. The guy I met was on Myspace (my 20 year old sister introduced me to him). He slowly stopped calling/texting after a week and hasn't got back in touch with me since (it's been 8 months). I feel ugly, unlovable, not worthy of love or a guy's time and different. I get so jealous when I read all the posts because most people on this forum don't even have my problem.

My question is... have you ever been rejected and how? How did you get over it? Thanks everyone for responding-- u have no idea how much it brightens my mood!!!!

Oh yes I did and I understood that it's not always about what is happening outisde. I explain myself. I remember one time where I felt rejected just because I looked to a guy in the bus and a girl came to spoke to him. I mean, I didn't know both of them and I felt rejected. Don't try to understand! When you feel rejected accept it totaly and feel it with a deep breath. Most of the time we manifest the same kind of events in our life to be sure to understand the lesson Suffering is inevitable, so look at it when you feel it and you will be free from everything. Good luck!

Well firstly "The guy I met was on Myspace" . . . we don't put ourselves is such situations
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

rejected? if you look that word up my photo is there..i have been rejected so many times i lost count...know who you are on the inside..never never... let any one take that from you...you can PM me if you want...you have a friend here to talk with..
    Quote Originally Posted by starlet2010 View Post
    You all are probably thinking I'm a troll but I'm NOT!!! I'm a 19 year old girl who's had her heart broken way too many times by guys. Please take my posts seriously... I don't have anybody to talk to but only people on this forum.

I feel like I'm being singled out because I've been rejected. The guy I met was on Myspace (my 20 year old sister introduced me to him). He slowly stopped calling/texting after a week and hasn't got back in touch with me since (it's been 8 months). I feel ugly, unlovable, not worthy of love or a guy's time and different. I get so jealous when I read all the posts because most people on this forum don't even have my problem.

My question is... have you ever been rejected and how? How did you get over it? Thanks everyone for responding-- u have no idea how much it brightens my mood!!!!

yes, I've been rejected many times. I used to take it personally but now I don't give a damn. Can't say I get rejected much nowadays

Being rejected is awful, but it doesn't mean you are a horrible person to be around. Maybe you just weren't being yourself, or trying to hard to be liked and acted desperate or clingy. Those are sure fire ways to scare a guy off. Try reading dating tips, or how to keep a man happy book. There's ton's of reading material out there. Chances are it has nothing to do with you.. you just need to learn how to treat men. PS, I've been rejected before but I've only been broken up with once and it was because I tried to be the girl I thought he wanted rather than just being myself. My problem has always been finding one worth keeping. LOL Good Luck hun. And please take my advice!