+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will she text me back?

Will she text me back?

So first of all, I have had a crush on this girl for about 3 year's now. I was in her class in year 7/8 and then I left her school. 2 year's go past and I log onto MSN for the first time and there she is. So after friendly chat she asked me for her number which I happily give her. She then told me to text her sometime and said she had to go.

So time passes and I text her later that night asking her if she want's to hang out the next day sometime. She tells me "Maybe, ill text you".

I was really upset that it was just a maybe but, do you think she will text me? I can't put my phone down.....

She likes to play games obviously and keep you guessing. I wouldn't waste my time, unless you like your head fu**ed with.

Lol . . .girl says "maybe" and then you "can't put [your] phone down"

Get a grip.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

she may text...but don,t let her play games with your head
    Quote Originally Posted by Roqua_99 View Post
    So first of all, I have had a crush on this girl for about 3 year's now. I was in her class in year 7/8 and then I left her school. 2 year's go past and I log onto MSN for the first time and there she is. So after friendly chat she asked me for her number which I happily give her. She then told me to text her sometime and said she had to go.

So time passes and I text her later that night asking her if she want's to hang out the next day sometime. She tells me "Maybe, ill text you".

I was really upset that it was just a maybe but, do you think she will text me? I can't put my phone down.....