+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My guy looked through my cell phone..help..emergency!!!!!

My guy looked through my cell phone..help..emergency!!!!!

someone plz tell me what to do...ive been with my bf for a year now and we went out last nite drinking..well little to say i havent drank in a while and I was hammered..i don't remember much..well apparently while i was drinking an old lover text me and we had a lil convo..that i don't remember having...i woke up in the morning to my bf throwing my phone at me and walking out of the house..i couldnt figure out why he was mad..I just figured an ex text something stupid and pissed him off..when i went through my phone I read the messages my old flame and i text..it wasnt terrible but it wasn't good either..i was most definitely flirting and the worst part is that i didn't even know I had the convo and trust me if i was of sound mind I never would have behaved that way.. i mean yes i guess this is all my fault but i dont know what to do..i love my bf so much that we talk of marriage and now he has had his cell off all day and i dont even have a chance to explain myself..fml im losing my mind..plz advice anyone..i know its obviously my fault but i would never have done that intensionally ...EVER.. becuz i love him..and on top of it its a friday nite and i have no clue where or what he is doing..i can only assume the worst becuz he doesnt know the whole story

Boyfriend went through my cell phone...plz help!! emergency!!!

someone plz tell me what to do...ive been with my bf for a year now and we went out last nite drinking..well little to say i havent drank in a while and I was hammered..i don't remember much..well apparently while i was drinking an old lover text me and we had a lil convo..that i don't remember having...i woke up in the morning to my bf throwing my phone at me and walking out of the house..i couldnt figure out why he was mad..I just figured an ex text something stupid and pissed him off..when i went through my phone I read the messages my old flame and i text..it wasnt terrible but it wasn't good either..i was most definitely flirting and the worst part is that i didn't even know I had the convo and trust me if i was of sound mind I never would have behaved that way.. i mean yes i guess this is all my fault but i dont know what to do..i love my bf so much that we talk of marriage and now he has had his cell off all day and i dont even have a chance to explain myself..fml im losing my mind..plz advice anyone..i know its obviously my fault but i would never have done that intensionally ...EVER.. becuz i love him..and on top of it its a friday nite and i have no clue where or what he is doing..i can only assume the worst becuz he doesnt know the whole story

Boyfriend went through my cell phone...plz help!! emergency!!!

Maybe YOU should be mad at HIM for snooping through your private conversations and then throwing a phone at you as you're sleeping, hm?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well you did CHOOSE to drink all that booze...

All you CAN do is leave him the hell alone for a day and give him the chance to cool down and you use this time wisely to make up the right apology and not one that starts out stating how much you had to drink. Find the underlying reason why you were texting an old flame.

how old are you two? so you've been together for about a year?

I don't know, it sucks but apparently you were drunk and "it wasnt terrible but it wasn't good either..i was most definitely flirting" . . . it's unfortunate you couldn't control your drinking though

Why haven't you told the whole story? You two went out last night drinking, he should at least understand that. . . he's probably just temporarily mad - you two should be able to get over it.
    Last edited by Agape; 30-10-10 at 01:35 PM.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

in one fell swoop, you demonstrated a lack of self-restraint with the alcohol and intellectual cheating by flirting with another guy. What would have happened if your boyfriend wasn't around when you were drinking? I'm not surprised that he's not talking to you. He's probably contemplating if he wants to continue a relationship with you

no thats the thing he wont talk to me..he just turned his phone on broke up with me via text and shut it back off..and both of us are 22..i feel like my world is falling apart right now

sounds like he did the right thing. Hopefully, you will take your next relationship more seriously

I've been on the receiving end of this - I've been through my bf's phone and found messages to and from an ex and believe me, it REALLY hurts.

Wait for him to calm down and hopefully he will come back. Don't push him to return, he will do so when he is ready.
    All you can do is apologise, and you must never do it again. And probably a good idea not to drink so much again if you can't remember your actions. It is very important to tell the truth and stay calm... see his side of the story.

Don't be mad at him for going through your cell, he had his reasons and was proved right.

Good luck.

How the heck do you manage to get 'that' intoxicated that you can't remember anything? Why go out and drink yourself 'blind stupid'?

If I was him, sorry but I wouldn't trust you and I'd have reacted exactly as he did.

spg is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Maybe YOU should be mad at HIM for snooping through your private conversations and then throwing a phone at you as you're sleeping, hm?
    To be fair, i'd probably do the same to my bf... but I'd at least give him a chance to explain himself before I walked out!

just do what you have to do and save whatever there is left. the damage has been done anyway and it's the best you can do at the moment. just don't try pushing the "i want us to get back again. ASAP" 'cause it's way too early for that. have some courage and prepare for the worst. you have my blessing.

Let him calm down, then go somewhere neutral and talk it over. Of course he's going to be mad and blow you off for a couple of days. What may seem like just flirting to you (in the moment or after the fact) may seem more like you have feelings for someone else to him. Just reach out to him, and the first thing you should say is "I'm sorry, I love you".

Speak with him, talk it through like mature individuals. Maintain your mutual self respect. It will work.
    For a FREE downloadable ebook / guide to Online Dating and Relationships, visit www.onlinedatinggold.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast