+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with ladies in night clubs????

What is wrong with ladies in night clubs????

Hi
    last night I went to night club and I danced with some ladies. But when I danced with a girl, her girlfriend took her away from me although the girl was exited with me but her girl friend don't want me to dance with her and took her away. This is not the only time this happened to me. Why girlfriends do this?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They do this to keep their friends from getting in trouble. She probably had a boyfriend or was married.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

well, we was just dancing and excited we were not fighting to keep here from getting in trouble. If she has a boyfriend or married she would say that to me and i would understand.
    Last edited by Mr-romance; 31-10-10 at 04:18 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or her friend thought that you're not good looking and just wanted to help her...
    I wazzzz here

thats what I though. But Ive seen that also happen with many guys not only me and though that ladies want to have fun within their group or girlfriend and no one else.

most likely she was married or had a boyfriend, there are so many women who cheat by going to clubs

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to give my friends a signal to pull me away and so they did.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^ Lol I think all girls do that The signal was for : ugly guys, too drunk guys, bad dancers or simple losers That's why you go with girlfriends to a party
    I wazzzz here

last night most of the ladies were not beautiful and they were not a big deal. But my friend he was so drunk and asked me all the time to dance with ladies although I don't ask for dancing. I usually when I get to club I look for the most beautiful lady and which her. she may try to dance very good to show that she is a good dancer but I ignore her and try to show her that she doesn't really attract my attention and at the end she comes to me and asks me but if she is a good look and cute I may respond to her. girls always like guys who ignore them and who don't really care so the ladies try hard to attract them.
    Last edited by Mr-romance; 31-10-10 at 06:46 AM.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and i always thought that girls like guys with big penises....there goes my theory
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I'm underage so don't go to clubs, but if I was in that situation and we were dancing and getting all excited and I was into you and whatever, I would HOPE my girls would drag me away. It's not cause you're ugly or a bad dancer or anything like that. It's cause generally the dancing and the touching leads to something 'else'. Soo yeah. It happens.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-romance View Post
    If she has a boyfriend or married she would say that to me
    Thats a cute thought but not even close to true.

I agree with all other posts. You are either not attractive, give off the creeper vibe, or are just embarassing. I've "saved" my gf's plenty of times, often times the gal is wearing some thick ass vodka goggles and all the time they thank me.

So long as random men hit up chicks on the dance floor there will be gf's on the side waiting to save her.
    Last edited by girl68; 02-11-10 at 11:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Mr-romance
    If she has a boyfriend or married she would say that to me
    So a woman you hit up on the dance floor is gonna tell you her life story and circumstances? You are some random man hitting on herand probably one of many hitting on her that same night, why would she feel obliged to you in that she'd want to share personal info?

I've saved my mates too and especially if they are giving me glances that say, "Save me"....
    As for me I save myself and by saying I'm going to the bathroom and making a quick escape out of the backdoor...I've done that a few times in my youth, lol

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    I'm underage so don't go to clubs, but if I was in that situation and we were dancing and getting all excited and I was into you and whatever, I would HOPE my girls would drag me away. It's not cause you're ugly or a bad dancer or anything like that. It's cause generally the dancing and the touching leads to something 'else'. Soo yeah. It happens.
    I'd have slapped my girls daft and if they dragged me away from some hot guy, lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'd have slapped my girls daft and if they dragged me away from some hot guy, lol
    But I'm underaaaage~! I don't want the dancing with him to make me hot and bothered or something. Then I'm really screwed. Especially since I already got a boyfriend.

I mean sure if the guy's hot... but I don't wanna be any more involved other than dancing together, yknow? :o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast