+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Everything seemed fine - why'd she go dark on me?

Everything seemed fine - why'd she go dark on me?

So I met this girl at the grocery store...

I thought she was pretty cute so I approached her, and we had a playful banter for about 5 minutes. She was definitely into me, even told me "you need my phone number," which I then gave her.

A few days later we met up for coffee and had some good conversation and flirting. After an hour or so I kissed her - just a little kiss on the lips, nothing crazy. The kiss had a good vibe, seemed perfectly natural and not awkward. Then we grabbed lunch, talked some more for another half hour or so, and then we both went our separate ways.

After that I never saw her again. I sent her a few texts (they weren't needy at all - at least I don't think so) but she never responded... went completely dark.

So.... I'm just curious what could have happened there?

For all you gals out there who have done this to a guy, why'd you do it?

Either she wasn't interested enough to see you again or she has other, more important things going on in her life right now. Like another guy, for example.

Oh well . . . there are more girls . . . a few texts and no response, move on.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

This is true... I know there's plenty of women around and I know I can meet more.

It's just that there's clearly a reason she stopped responding... I'm just curious what that reason is. It could be another guy... that's fair. I would rather a girl tell me "sorry, you're just not my type" or something than just go dark on me.

Don't worry about it man. That happened to me once, and I didn't put mind to it, wathever the reason was, I couldn't care less, move on. Simple.

Sometimes things happen without an explanation. If you've not got anything invested in it just forget it. Weirder things will happen.

She's not interested in you. Simple and hurtful.