+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My crazy ex girlfriend

My crazy ex girlfriend

a week before we broke up we were laying on her bed and she was looking all sad like so i tried to get her to tell me what it was making her sad, but she wouldnt say anything sfor a while so i said i have to leave(i was late) and she stopped meand she said that she was freaking out about being in long term relationships and was thinking of breaking up. she said that she thought short term relationships were the best for her.

i tried to explain to her that being in long term was good because the rewards were a lot better.

at the end of the night she still wanted to be together. but a week later i broke up with her.(not clingy enough, i REALLY need cling)

now she says that she hated how i tried to change her(based on that night)

WHAT THE HELL?
    i try to get her to stop being sad and stop crying and get her to see the lighter side of things and now im the bad guy. i tried to explain why i said what i said and she says that she doesnt remember her saying anything about freaking out about relationships or crying. she just remembers what i said. the weird thing is that beleive that she really doesnt remember the whole situation.

seriously anyone have a take on this?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well ... u kinda DID lead her on by tellin' her that long term relationships were better and then just dumping her a week later ... so, i guess it's only natural that she's pissed ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I don't think she's crazy... HURT! That's why she makes you guilty.