+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why women often date ugly guys??

why women often date ugly guys??

i have a friend who is kinda ugly who is bald and fat, but also he is really lazy, doesn't have enough money etc... yet he just started dating a really beautiful blonde girl who actually is a really classy girl working in a large company, so why is that???

the only thing i can think of is that he is a nice guy, is that the only reason? i have no idea how they met.
    Last edited by shammi; 01-11-10 at 05:25 AM.

I had an ugly mate who used to get hot girls all the time, he was covered in adult acne, had horrible yellow teeth, and was also a bum with no job and he wasnt particularly nice (nopt sure why he was my mate really)

i never figured out how he got them.

recently he had his first kid, and the mother was in hospital with complications and he never bothered going to see her.

I knew a guy who wasn't that good looking, short, chubby and walked with a bit of a limp because he had something wrong with his knees....he attracted women like bees to a honeypot. He wasn't loaded either, nor did he have a car. Obviously he had something a lot of other guys lack and I think that was confidence and charm.

I had an ugly mate who used to get hot girls all the time, he was covered in adult acne, had horrible yellow teeth, and was also a bum with no job and he wasnt particularly nice (not sure why he was my mate really)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats awesome

You want my opinion? Okay. Well my boy isn't exactly drop dead gorgeous. And really, neither am I. It's just how he makes me feel. Some women can look past the exterior of men.

Though idk what's wrong with women who date guys like that that ALSO treat them badly. Either thy like to be treated badly or... Or nothing. Thy probably just want to be treated badly an feel sorry for themselves? :/