+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: By Age 25 Who Have You Had, What Had You Done etc?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a girl and by 25 I'd not done all that much with all that many
    3 partners, 1 a virgin, 1 a random fwb, done blindfold, dress up and sex outside, and would do a whole lot more... cept anal and 3somes.

i'm a girl, i'm 25, and so far i've had 8 sexual partners. i haven't done THAT much. i've given road head, i've had sex in public. i don't have any toys (should probably get on top of that lol). not interested in anal. might be open to the possibility of a 3some, but the chance of it happening is pretty slim. even though i feel like i've slept with too many guys for my age, i really haven't done that many interesting things. i'm a bore.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    by 25 i've had 7 partners, 2 marriages, anal, road head, threesomes, same sex relations, toys, white, black, in public, inside, outside, in cars, at work.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Wow, Sonrisa, you little succubus!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    married twice by 25? err.... why?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to be a hopeless romantic, and the guys were way much older than me. got sucked in badly. it's like being a young trophy wife for older men.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

They couldn't have been too satisfying in bed, though. I'd personally rather hear about your juicy sex stories with another woman, or maybe about your office sexcapades.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'm 21 but I figured I'd post anyway.

I've been pretty conservative for most of my dating career - I've had 3 relationships that lasted more than a year, and I've dated a lot of girls. Recently I've been a little promiscuous and I've been with 8 different girls in the last 2 months. I'm sick of it, though. One of the foreign exchange students here is in a complicated relationship and she is flirting with me hardcore (I just want to be friends though) I have a crush on someone else right now, who might be interested in me. I recently confronted her and I might ask her out on a date - we'll see how that goes.

Hmm, I don't really have many fantasies, so i guess you could say I'm pretty satisfied with how things have gone, even though I haven't slept with every girl I've fantasized about. I've never really dived too far off the deep end in bed, but I have pursued my curiosities, if that answers your question. By 25 I don't think I'll accomplish much more. Who knows how many more girls I'll see in the next 3.5 years.
    8 in the last two months? My friend if you are lieing you should be ashamed of yourself, if your not you should be ashamed of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    i'm a girl, i'm 25, and so far i've had 8 sexual partners. i haven't done THAT much. i've given road head, i've had sex in public. i don't have any toys (should probably get on top of that lol). not interested in anal. might be open to the possibility of a 3some, but the chance of it happening is pretty slim. even though i feel like i've slept with too many guys for my age, i really haven't done that many interesting things. i'm a bore.
    what form of 3some, and why do you consider the possibility slim?

i haven't really put much thought into it. i'm straight, so i'd probably feel more comfortable with 2 guys. i think girls are attractive, and i love breasts, but i just don't think i'd be able to get into that comfort zone to do anything sexual with a girl. i think the possibility is slim because i'm pretty conservative. in the back of my mind it sounds sorta appealing, but i doubt i'll be able to get myself to actually do it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ I agree here. I'd love to in theory but in practice it just wouldn't happen. If it were 2 girls and a guy, I'd probably be jealous and I wouldn't be all that interested in pleasing her, I'd want her to please me (only) selfish, I know. If it were 2 dude and myself well I'd probably feel like I wasn't enough if I didn't give out my asshole which is something on my never-gonna-happen list. So in theory, yeah 3somes sound nice but for me, it ain't never gonna happen.

well put, seriously. couldn't have said it better myself haha. although, you wouldn't necessarily have to give up your anus in a 3way with 2 guys...giving the other guy a bj is always an option. i mean, when i imagined having a 3some with 2 guys, i always imagined that's what it would be like. BUT "aint never gonna happen" for me either i'm afraid lol.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 02-11-10 at 11:29 AM.

Never say never girls. My GF was dead set against anal before she met me. We didn't have anal sex for the first 3 years of the relationship, but now, it's a regular thing, and she has orgasmed from it. It adds something extra to the sex. Something exciting. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingPoint View Post
    Never say never girls. My GF was dead set against anal before she met me. We didn't have anal sex for the first 3 years of the relationship, but now, it's a regular thing, and she has orgasmed from it. It adds something extra to the sex. Something exciting. You should try it.
    i actually have attempted it (a few times) and it always hurt. i don't know if it's me or the way my bf's at the time attempted it, but it just did not feel good at all. dick in my anus is a big NO. i'm not closed to him doing other things with it though.

It hurt my GF the first few times. There are things you can do to ease that, though. Obviously, lube is one. But fingers and toys "relax" the anus a little, so when you get the real thing, it's not your first instinct to slam tight on the sphincter

We started off using fingers, and a very small dildo. A few weeks later, the small dildo and a bigger one, and then went for the real McCoy. Now, (even though she's not "loose, and it causes her some discomfort sometimes, but not very often) - With a bit of lube, I can go straight in. Along with other sex toys, you can have the pleasure of 2 cocks inside you at once

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast