+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: By Age 25 Who Have You Had, What Had You Done etc?

Not too exciting compared to the rest of you! Lost my virginity at 17 and had around 8 partners by age 26. One of my ex bf's had a great story though: his very first sexual experience was a threesome at age 18 with two girls who picked him up in a bar and took him home. Anyone got a fun story about their first?

Quote Originally Posted by twinrexes View Post
    Not too exciting compared to the rest of you! Lost my virginity at 17 and had around 8 partners by age 26. One of my ex bf's had a great story though: his very first sexual experience was a threesome at age 18 with two girls who picked him up in a bar and took him home. Anyone got a fun story about their first?
    you sure he wasn't lieing? isn't the legal drinking age 21 in the US?

I grew up in New York in the seventies. Legal age 18. In fact, I think it's still 18.

Plus, I went off to college at 16 and got into the college town bars all the time without getting proofed. All the time! I think I got proofed ONCE before turning 18. Of course, that was then and this is now. Maybe things have changed.

I'm 19 now & I've only done it with one person- my boyfriend. I love him a lot and I can't imagine doing it with someone else unless we break up. I love love love being tied down, doing it in public, doing it with people in the room next to us, in the shower (well that didn't work out too well), etc and he has done all of those & more

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456