+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: By Age 25 Who Have You Had, What Had You Done etc?

By Age 25 Who Have You Had, What Had You Done etc?

I'm turning 25 in a few weeks, I've started to look back on my first quarter century on this planet and I can't help but consider what I may have missed and what opportunities there will be (yes of course I'm talking about sex)

Tell me about what your sex life had been like by the age of 25, i.e. how many partners had you had, had you fulfilled many of your fantasies by then etc?

I am 26 and no sex life yet, but thats not because i am ugly or can't have girls, from age 15-25 i was in self imposed conservatism, i didn't even talk to girls at all, but over the last 1-2 years i have started opening up, now atleast i have some girls that i can call "friends" , haven't taken the next step yet, but maybe i will very soon.

I'm 26 (today )

I have had 7 sexual partners. I have had Anal sex (obv, I'm not "taking" it) - which is fb. USed many sex toys, fun games. Last night, in spite of the crap going on in my relationship, had my very first A2M experience, and I gotta tell you, it turned me on like never before. My girl will dress up in pretty much anything I want her to. We've had outdoor sex, blow jobs / hand jobs and full on sex while driving, sex in public places, on trains and what not.

I guess there are 2 things I would like to do in my life that I haven't. 3some and sex party.

happy bday!

threesomes are definitely close to the top of my list, I had sort of a foreplay threesome when I was nineteen, in the end it was just a tease though. A2M, mmmmm, not my thing, lol

5 sexual partners, had sex in the back seat of a car in full view of anyone who drove by, online sex, couple of one night stands...thats about all I can think of

^ when you say threesomes, do you mean 2 girls one guy or 1 girl 2 guys???

by 25, I had done the following:

- slept with 15 girls (13 of them in the last 3 yrs)
    - been with a white girl, black girl, and Hispanic girl
    - taken 1 girl's virginity
    - participated in a threesome
    - had sex in public
    - f*cked a MILF
    - been with 2 cougars
    - at one point, had 3 fwb's at the same time
    - slept with 2 girls in the same day
    - received road head
    - busted a nut inside several girls

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    by 25, I had done the following:

- slept with 15 girls (13 of them in the last 3 yrs)
    - been with a white girl, black girl, and Hispanic girl
    - taken 1 girl's virginity
    - participated in a threesome
    - had sex in public
    - f*cked a MILF
    - been with 2 cougars
    - at one point, had 3 fwb's at the same time
    - slept with 2 girls in the same day
    - received road head
    - busted a nut inside several girls
    well done if your telling the truth, 15 is almost too much in my opinion, but whatever. I've also had a milf, a cougar and an fwb

how was the threesome, two girls?

@shammi, two females of course

thanks, brosef. I wasn't always successful with girls so I had to make up for lost time. The MILF is an ex-stripper with these huge fake tits. We would stay up all hours of the night going at it. By the time we were done, we would be drenched in sweat and pass out from exhaustion. Good times =]

the threesome was with another guy. He actually turned out to be gay, which was weird b/c he had sex with the girl. I was so wasted (we met at a bar) that I didn't give a damn. I couldn't keep it up so she sucked me off until I finished in her mouth. That night, I learned the evils of 'whiskey dick' lol

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    happy bday!

threesomes are definitely close to the top of my list, I had sort of a foreplay threesome when I was nineteen, in the end it was just a tease though. A2M, mmmmm, not my thing, lol

5 sexual partners, had sex in the back seat of a car in full view of anyone who drove by, online sex, couple of one night stands...thats about all I can think of
    Ahh yes, online sex. I have indulged in a fair bit of CyberSex

Gotta love Chat Roulette

Even had full sex with my Girl while on Chat Roulette. Good times.

ok so whats a2m and fwb?

a2m = ass to mouth

fwb = friend with benefits

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    By 25 I'd tagged your mom, your sister and your grandma. Twice.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

By the age of 25 I'd slept with 5 women and two of them were virgins. Not done anything kinky by the age of 25 apart from a bit of juvenile cocksucking. Recently it has been far more interesting

By age 25 I had I think 12 sexpartners, half of those were male and half female. Most of those were inside the relationship I had with my ex, we did threesomes with 6 people, of which four men and 2 women. I've had sex with just a girl too. I've had anal sex, used toys, had outside sex, dressed up in some outfits for my partner. The last few years I have been with a guy every now and then that liked a bit of domination at times so I got a little into that scene too.
    Seeing as I only lost my virginity at 18, well..

I'm 21 but I figured I'd post anyway.

I've been pretty conservative for most of my dating career - I've had 3 relationships that lasted more than a year, and I've dated a lot of girls. Recently I've been a little promiscuous and I've been with 8 different girls in the last 2 months. I'm sick of it, though. One of the foreign exchange students here is in a complicated relationship and she is flirting with me hardcore (I just want to be friends though) I have a crush on someone else right now, who might be interested in me. I recently confronted her and I might ask her out on a date - we'll see how that goes.

Hmm, I don't really have many fantasies, so i guess you could say I'm pretty satisfied with how things have gone, even though I haven't slept with every girl I've fantasized about. I've never really dived too far off the deep end in bed, but I have pursued my curiosities, if that answers your question. By 25 I don't think I'll accomplish much more. Who knows how many more girls I'll see in the next 3.5 years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast