+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I improve my looks? (1-10)

JYH is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    alright will do. i tried spiking my hair instead of just the front, and my hair is too long and thick at the moment for it to look good so ill work on that.

I think wearing korean fashion of hairstyle and clothing can improve your overall look. Korean fashion have the ability to put more shape into your body type and make it look more masculine but not too much. their hairstyles are also nice as it make you look more confident with yourself. Although you should pick simple fashions of koreans as they also have clothing styles that oozes with sex appeal and that kind of clothing dont always look ok.
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

Quote Originally Posted by JYH View Post
    alright will do. i tried spiking my hair instead of just the front, and my hair is too long and thick at the moment for it to look good so ill work on that.
    No, there is no "working on that." Working on something means you have to actively do something different. All you have to do is just go sit in a chair for 20 minutes and get a haircut. Easy.

I ****ing love haircuts and feel the most awesome after getting a good one. I can really recommend them. A+++

(after pics, please)

I would suggest hitting the gym. High weight, low reps. You'll need a spotter.

Tips for looking better.

1. Dress Well. Don't ignore having a pair of good non-sneaker shoes. Dressing like you did in the latest video is no problem. Find what colors make you stand out. Maybe go for something a little brighter like greens.
    2. Professional haircut. Somewhere other than supercuts. You'll probably pay $30 for a good cut.
    3. Play your guitar around girls. You are confident when you do.
    4. Smile and look people in the eye. It projects confidence, good nature, and curiosity.
    5. Wear cologne or body spray. Don't ignore smell. I know it sounds silly, but these products have pheromones in them that attract the opposite sex.

You should go to a good hairdresser and get a good stylist to cut your hair. Ask them what would suit you, look through hairstyle magazines etc and pick a hairstyle which you would like and which you would look good on you.
    Changing your hairstyle and change your style of clothing will change so much.

Well, the only things you can change about yourself are your hairstyle, your clothes, your self-esteem, and maybe your physique. So, stop being lazy (I see that you use that word a lot here and maybe that is your only problem). Drink plenty of water, work out, smile and laugh a lot, work on your self-esteem, get clothes that fit you, get a new hair cut, and I am sure that will make you look greater than now. All the best!

i think it's pretty cool...he posted a desire for honest critque and took it very well... two thumbs up for putting himself out there and giving it a go!

You buy XL?.. dude im 6'4 and wear a large (mostly cuz im slim) but still.. the actual difference in length is quite small in t-shirt or polo sizes, often times it's just the the shoulders that go out wider (consequently making the sleeves go down to your elbows). I remember when I was growing and my mom was trying to convince me to buy XL cuz she was convinced i would keep growing.. definitely glad I didn't follow that advice lol..

Hei guys, I just come upon this interesting video. This guy planned to compile a $80K value product related to holistic wealth for super duper discount price. Is it logical or not? Anyway, the video is here hxxp://bit.ly/aDIILo (change hxxp to http). Crazy stuff if you ask me, what do you guys think?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    No. Post an "After" picture, please.
    img714.imageshack.us/i/dsc00693w.jpg/
    img20.imageshack.us/i/dsc00699p.jpg/
    img530.imageshack.us/i/dsc00700b.jpg/

alright so these are the three "after" pics, sorry they took so long. That shirt is a men's small, so if that even looks big on me then idk lol. Im 5'9" 120 pounds so i might just have to gain weight (im working out now) to fit it better? Was kinda rushed, I know I need to clean up my face/shave and whatnot. But the big thing I was wondering was the hair? I told my hairstylist I wanted to have slight spikes so thats what we ended up with and so far some people have said it looks better. Anything else that looks like it needs working on? Should I change the hair/clothes again?

eh actually these are not so good pics lol ah well.
    Last edited by JYH; 11-12-10 at 08:15 AM.

Hey JYH, I think you're adorable but about 30 years too young for me!

But you do remind me very much of a guy named Dennis Karganilla who I ran into on youtube during my network marketing days (don't worry, I'm not going to ask anyone here to join Amway, hah, hah!). He's made millions connecting with folks online. Check him out here [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lHK-Q2QVug&feature=related]YouTube - DK Dennis karganilla Input on Mia Davies[/url] or do a youtube search on him. He's very casual, like you, but has a bit more edgy style.

Also, with your skin tone, you'll look best in "power colors". That includes jet black, pure white, slate grey, and jewel tones like emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, and so on. Go for bold, intense colors but nothing orangey or peachy. No earth tones (avoid olive drab, mustard yellow, and such).

Hope that helps.

That size of shirt is a huge improvement. Your hair looks better, too. You look a lot more manly, instead of boyish.

Thanks for the update.

Users Country Flag
    Alright sweet thank you. As far as changing the outsides, does everything look good now or is there other small things i can improve on? Other than the weight, which im working out right now to fix that.

I've always been kinda in to the nerdy/gamer boy looking dudes. So, I didn't really see a problem with the way you looked in the first pics, other than just a few little touch ups.
    In the 'after' pictures I think you look well in those also!

Here's a tip though on what I think about you're weight: You're fine. Not every man has to look like the Hulk or Brian Joubert.

What I suggest a bit more of, is confidence! Be proud of yourself, you're a good looking kid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12