+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heart broken but I really really want her back!

Heart broken but I really really want her back!

last year i knew this girl at my workplace last time and she had a boyfriend that time. we fell for each other and i know the boyfriend wasnt in good terms with her. she broke up with the boyfriend telling that she fell for another guy but she didnt get together with me because she didnt wanna be called a bitch. i went into the picture and pushed her for an answer eventhough she said she needed time off. then we got together for 2 months and we broke up coz she cant let go of her ex. i begged her almost 7 times last year as we broke up 7 times. when she was with her ex, she didnt feel right and came back to me vice versa. at last i cut her off completely and when she knew that there's a new girl in my life trying to get together, she came back to me. she broke up with me last week after coming back to me for 10 months. i changed to a controlling person in these 10 months and i didnt allow her to call or contact her ex because of the phobia. i didnt like her to go out with guys one on one too. finally she told me that she wants to break up and she said that we are not compatible and im too controlling. after celebrating her bday, we broke up few days after that. i begged her for a chance and she asked me to give her space but i didnt get to do it due to my emo self. i kept pestering her to come back to me and she got so frustrated. now what should i do? i really want her back in my life and i told her that i will change to a better person.

"then we got together for 2 months and we broke up coz she cant let go of her ex. i begged her almost 7 times last year as we broke up 7 times"
    "i changed to a controlling person in these 10 months"

--> dude, you have some problems . . .you need to relax, and move on. . . and what she said about "we are not compatible and im too controlling", she's right.
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Live and let die.

The amount of times you have broken up with this single person is probably more than I will in my lifetime of relationships. You two are a car that's missing a wheel, it's going to is continually going to crash.

You will never truly trust this girl and for good reason.

Sorry to be harsh but just Leave her. Permanently.

what if now i realize i did wrong and i will trust this girl?

Dude it's over. Suck it up and be a player. There are so many hot women out there, why would you waste your time with just one? You'd probably respond by saying "because I care about her" or "I want this girl." Stop lying man all you really want is sex. All any man wants is sex, just admit it. Being a player is a numbers game and you WILL GET REJECTED. The thing is, if you go after twenty girls at the same time, even if 80% of them reject you, you still get 4 shots at getting some action.

Calling yourself emo indicates to me that you recognize your faults. Best you can hope to do is change your ways and hope that you don't drive the next girl away. Sorry to put it this way, but this one is history.

Trust is earned not taken. The damage is done. Learn the lesson and move on.

check this out man...all these people are being hard on you...you had a girl playing games with your head from the start....you want her back? let her know you care about her and let her know your sorry...then let her come back on own

mildseven, it sounds like you findd someone to accept you for who you are. Have you promised change before? Change takes time, not weeks or months, it takes years to make real serious changes. As much as she may know you want to she may not be confident in your ability to afer 7 break ups

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMan View Post
    Dude it's over. Suck it up and be a player. There are so many hot women out there, why would you waste your time with just one? You'd probably respond by saying "because I care about her" or "I want this girl." Stop lying man all you really want is sex. All any man wants is sex, just admit it. Being a player is a numbers game and you WILL GET REJECTED. The thing is, if you go after twenty girls at the same time, even if 80% of them reject you, you still get 4 shots at getting some action.
    AlphaMan has issues with women dont take his advice

You need to take a completely fresh approach. Begin by breaking contact off for a while, doing your own thing. During this time where there is no communication between you and your ex, you can focus on ways that you can improve your own personal life, rather than focusing on the relationship issues at hand. This is going to be a challenging time, and it is going to require discipline to prevent you from returning to your old ways.
    Learn What To Do And What To Say
    To Get Your Ex Back In No Time Flat!
    http://getyourexbackresources.com