+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love for each other is taking over our lives...

Love for each other is taking over our lives...

Hi all,

I met a women at my local club 2 months ago and we started seeing each other the day after, I have married for 15 years and divorce is settled, she asked me to move into her house 3 days after seeing each other and we are both now looking for a new place to start a fresh, I have had 15 years of an unhappy marriage and the love we both have for each other is different from what we both have experienced before.

I run my own my business and she is a shop manager and we are both finding It difficult getting on with normal daily work and living a normal life, we both need to take control which we are both finding hard to achieve, We both late 30s and she is popping into my shop to see me every few hours for a cuddle and kiss and I am doing the same.

We have made love every day for the last 2 months 4/5 times a day and can't see an end to It.

We both feel we have known each for years when Its only been a few months and we have skipped all the datingn steps like you do when you meet and date people we have been out for meals to the pub days out etc etc.

Is this normal or will the love we have settle down? because at the moment It seems to be getting stronger and stronger each day??

You are in the 'honeymoon' stage....the stage where we all can't enough of a new partner.