+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Girlfriend still talks to summer fling/friend

he shouldnt settle for anyone. but what if she was innocently flirting wtih someone (yes you can flirt iwth someone in an innocent way), even if it was a PAST fling. doesnt mean shes a bad person and isnt deserving of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    and i wish i could continue debating with you on this, but i have a job to wake up for tomorrow morning, so i must exit... buh bye you "alpha male" you.
    and once again- whats with the personal attacks? having a logical debate is healthy, but u seem to be taking this a little too much to heart. if so, i apologize. Have a good night

i'm not taking it to heart. you were the one who said that he needed to find his "alpha male" so i figured that meant you must be one yourself.

i don't consider texting an ex-fling about their past sexual experiences is innocent. i think it's strictly her wanting the attention. and a girl who is interested in getting that kind of attention from someone OTHER than her bf, is obviously not in the right relationship...if she was, she'd be content getting that attention from the OP
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman39 View Post
    so my advice is: act like you no longer care, and flirt with a girl urself... dont focus on her, focus on urself, and show ur gf that u can leave at any moment to see another girl... this will make you more attractive btw. be the alpha male, and show her its HER loss if she leaves you. talking to him isnt the issue- flirting with him isnt the issue... the issue is she is TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED... if she valued you so highly, and knew he was lucky to capture an alpha dog like you, she wouldnt dare risk her relationship with some other pathetic horndog fool (him)
    Please, please don't take this advice. If you're gonna leave, just leave. If you're gonna play games, then just check out and leave.This is NOT how a grown up relationship goes.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Please, please don't take this advice. If you're gonna leave, just leave. If you're gonna play games, then just check out and leave.This is NOT how a grown up relationship goes.
    Don't worry. If I can't be in a relationship and be myself, I don't want to be in that relationship.

I don't do that PUA crap anymore... all it did was make me over analyze every situation.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thank god... advising someone to game play is horrible advice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345