+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls, are you aware when you do this?

Girls, are you aware when you do this?

Short version :

A woman with an average sized chest asks a guy to read something and she stands facing him and pretty much squashes her chest against his arms for the whole time he is reading it. Is that a deliberate thing? Are you aware when something like that happens and if it happens is it a sexual thing?

Longer version :

A woman I know asked me to read something yesterday, she gave me the paper and I started to read it. She then stood facing me and squashed her left boob against my arm, moved sideways until it sort of bounced out between my arm and fore-arm (my arm was then between her boobs), she moved a bit again until both of them were squashed against me. She left them there until I had finished reading it (which took me a bit to be honest). She wasn't wearing a padded bra, she has an average sized chest and she isn't an outrageous flirt or anything. Anyways, are you aware when something like that happens and if you are then why do you do it?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am usually not aware of my breasts and might pull something like that.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Hahahaha, the old breast shove. A girl at work (who has huge boobs, real, too) - Does this a lot. When I told her, she said "I know.... but what am I supposed to do with them".

Fair enough.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "average sized" boobs do not do that. HUGE boobs do. So if she's got big knockers it ain't mean nothing. If she's "average" as in B then I'd say, yeah she knows and she wants you to know too.

I'd be well aware if my boobs were on a mans arm. I think she did it intentionally

Women are always fully aware of everything about their bodies....like hawks. I'd say she was aware and advancing on you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingPoint View Post
    Hahahaha, the old breast shove. A girl at work (who has huge boobs, real, too) - Does this a lot. When I told her, she said "I know.... but what am I supposed to do with them".

Fair enough.
    She could try standing a bit further away from you. Know I would if I had huge knockers which thank god I don't. Not because they get in the way, but because they hang on ya gut when you are older

There are times where we stand close for work reasons. Trust me, she's not "in to" me in that way. She is engaged, and is very happy. She also knows me very well, and knows I'm in to someone else, and has become a good friend to me. We're just not attracted to each other that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingPoint View Post
    There are times where we stand close for work reasons. Trust me, she's not "in to" me in that way. She is engaged, and is very happy. She also knows me very well, and knows I'm in to someone else, and has become a good friend to me. We're just not attracted to each other that way.
    I didn't say she was hitting on you.

I just wouldn't be standing 'that' close to a guy and if I had massive jugs. I;d be aware of it and it would make me feel uncomfortable. I also can hear and see perfectlly well if at work, without having to get that close that my tits would be resting on his back....lol

I could explain in detail why it happens at certain times at work, but I can't be bothered

I don't work in an office, though.

That being said, I'm sure it would really brighten up his day, if you did rest them on his back. Go on, make a guy smile

LOL ....OK well maybe it is something that can't be helped. You both know it's all innocent so all's good

What kind of a question is this? Haha..
    It sounds to me like this thing you read was suggestive
    if she was chest thrusting toward you

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am relatively sure my boobs have had this experience many, many times, and I never even thought about it. But I work in very close physical proximity to people, and I have almost no physical boundaries left in the workplace.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?