+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi there, i broke the no contact rule, what do i do now? oops

Well good. I hope you're as happy with your bitterness as I am with my happiness.

As is typical with women, they always hurdle face first into presumptions. :-)

You're not typical of men but you are only hurting yourself with your crazy baggage. Therefore I can't force myself to be bothered or to care. Have a happy, bitter life.

thank you for all of your replies , i called her again, 2 days ago, it was because of stupid facebook again, i went on my page and saw that she had deleted me and so i called to ask if she really wanted us to totally diminish contact like that . however my room mate used my laptop and his account was still logged on and thats y i assumed she deleed me but she actually didnt, i was just on the wrong page... when i called and asked, i instantly realized what happened when she said i didnt delete ou, .. we talked for about 5 mins, i asked how he n her family was and i said i agreed with the breakup, i also said i am working on myself a lot , and when there was a silence i let her go and we said goodbye..

i know that she knows i still miss her cus she knows i was creepin her facebook . i feel like i must wat a month at least to call her again, i also have something of hers that a friend of mine is fixing that ill need to give back,, what should i do in this encounter when it happens?

after that when should i try and start to hang out with her , just casual tho and should i tell her how i feel and that i miss her. id love to call right now and chat and whatever, like not be nervous or say anything releationship related, is it ok to call or should i truly commit to not contacting her for a month and stay off facebook ?

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    You're not typical of men but you are only hurting yourself with your crazy baggage. Therefore I can't force myself to be bothered or to care. Have a happy, bitter life.
    I'm not hurting myself at all. I'm completely content. Sorry you feel the inimical need to try to persuade me to falter to your abrasive presumptions. Too bad for you.

good point merryh

brando i don't know much about your relation with this girl.. but speaking from my own experience i had a break up with my girl and we both were ok with it.. i missed her a lot.. and i to thought i won't call her ever again.. but it didn't seemed to happen that way.. how much ever i tried i couldn't get my mind off her.. and in the end i ended up begging her to be back to my life and made a complete fool out of myself.. she did come back to me.. but with no change all the things which caused my breakup came back with her as well.. same will happen to you if you show her your feelings.. then i finally made a decision we broke up again.. and this time i sweared myself that i will make her realize how much i loved her and when am not around what all she is going to miss.. this no call rule is all crap.. i spoke to her normally as friends did.. and behaved normal i used to get angry when she used to tell about her outings with some of the guys and all.. but never showed her the anger.. when i was in a relation with her i used to make time for her whenever possible but now even when i had the time i used to tell her it won't be possible for me to come along or talk for longer.. which made her realize what all she was missing being apart from me.. the care and understanding i shared with her was no more.. then one day she called up and asked why am i behaving this way ? and i just told her this is the way i behave with all my friends.. and from that day till date she loves me so much and values me a lot.. i won't tell you to follow this way.. but tell me one thing will u be happy if she comes back to you at the cost of your self esteem and even after that doesn't give you the love you deserve ? would just say.. make her realize your worth and remember we guys want girls to love us and not just to be in a relation with us because we love them.. and if she doesn't realize anything then just move on.. i hope this helps.. take care buddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12