+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is he avoiding me?

why is he avoiding me?

i have been working with this male colleague for 2 yrs. we share a very normal relationshp at ofc.recently we went out for an ofc party and he acted very concerned abt me. like being wth me all the time, even wen i was drunk. he kept wrapped his arms around me while dancing almost all the time(dunno he meant to keep me from falling).seeing him concerned even i got a bit comfortable with him.next day came to know that my boss had asked him to keep checking me once in a while. it was embarrassing and i told him sorry for being drunk and forget abt it.after that party incident i can feel that he is avoiding me. i am a bit confused.can anyone help me out here?guys and gals any thoughts?

He might think you made an arse of yourself when drunk and he doesn't like associating with asses.

Maybe he was hanging around you and showing concern in your drunken state, hoping you would get pissed enough and he could take advantage of you if you did....ie" have sex.

How the bloody hell should we know why he's avoiding you. If you've known him 2 years, you know him well enough to ask him why he''s ignoring you.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 04-11-10 at 04:32 AM.

You were prolly one of those bad drunks And also said something to offend him. Imo

when something is going on with a man it means he is in his cave

it dosent mean something is wrong about his feelings for you, ..
    dont feel bad about being drunk, he knows that you were drunk and should not be offended by the way you acted,
    just relax and if he has feelings for you he will come out of his cave and start talking to you again, give him space and dont bug him, at work be workers and outside work be friends etc.. dont mix the two, its too much..