hi there, the love of my life broke up with me last week because she was unhappy, i immediately fell to my knees in pain, soo bad i could not get up for a while , i wanted to call and cry and beg and i did just that the evening, finally once i got my thoughts together i realized and know from past experience that this will make her hate me .

i truly want her back and knowing that everything i think i want to do or everything i think she will want to hear will not work so i began watching vids on facebook on how to get back your ex and began reading and joining foums and have been doing so every day for a week,

this is what i know.....Do not call, beg or constantly say sorry, do not drive by her house , do not send emails or love letters or flowers or show up at a place where you know she will be .

this is now time to begin the no contact rule...
this means counter intutive startegies meaning literally doing everything u dont want to do .

you wana call so bad.. i know, i do too...But dont
you want to cry and be alone , call friends and tell them u need them while you get thru this and hang out with them as much as possible,
you want to drink.. dont // tis will increase the possibility of you callin.
you want to look at her pics, dont, this just makes you want to call her and confess your undying love which will make her not want you even more

Read books on issues you have and start applying them in your life
work harder than you did before, take extra shifts or get a new hobby stat requires you to take time and patience , doing this will help you move forward.
take all the time you need to get over the breakup and once you have made positive changes give her a shout and say sorry for acing the way you did, tell her you agree with the breakup and say some great things have happened in your life,
before she can ask what you must say you have to go, you have plans, take care
this is re establishing communication.. after this wait a week and try to get an outing, during this period of re establishing commuiication go on some dates with other girls , this will get you used to being around women again and give you confidence ,
try to be friends with her, show her you care , be fun, cool and calm,
after this try to get a few emotionally charged dates and go from here ...

i hope this helps but the best thing is for you to learn yourself what i am learnin, go get some books, read blogs and watch youtube vids when you are lonely,

and whatever you do , dont call her for at least 2 weeks, if you are still freakin out and calling her, stop now and give her time to get over her emotions and let go, respect her decision and stop calling, let her miss you a while and while doing so make positive changes in your ife, dont lie about it and actually make changes or yourself and when you see her again she will notice these changes . if you call snd she dosent wana talk or meet up dont panic , it just means its too soon, give it more time and continue focusing on yourself.. .. and go to the gym, committ to it, being more confident will be the best ting in getting your ex back,

thanks for reading, and women..... please put in some input to help me get my lo lo back