+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do I help him?

how do I help him?

... okay... I'll try to keep things simple - my love met this girl 6 years ago, 3 years ago they become bf & gf, last winter she left him for another & it left him heartbroken, depressed & very insecure

how am I suppose to help him?

yes I truly love him - I met him 3 years ago & we became friends - there was a year time period we were separated & I had found someone else & when my love & I were reunited it took us awhile to start talking again (no one knew about my bf) - I was hearing about the break up from our friends & its thanks to our friends we started talking again... he was thinking of getting out of here & going to NY - during the 2 & a half months I thought he would go my heart felt like it was breaking more & more everyday - I literally had to start using my inhaler everyday (yes asthmatic but I never use it so this is very abnormal for me) - I ended up breaking up with my boyfriend because I didn't truly love him & when he was out of the picture I was able to focus everything I had on to my love & we finally became bf/gf

he knows everything about that year we were apart & we've been together for seven months

i know he wants this to work, but it seems no matter what I do he feels alone because I haven't been able to help him

I reassure him every chance i get that i love him, will always be with him, ectect

I just don't know what to do to help him & he wont help me help him so I'm asking anyone who has any idea on what i can do to help me

thank-you

Hey Risuna,

The best thing you can do in my opinion is give him more time, just keep your promise and stay true to him cause if he still is so insecure and depressed and you would leave him would totaly destroy him.
    Tell him everyday you love him (only if you mean it ofc but reading out of your post you love him so that's not an issue)

I hope this helps a bit
    Void

Well, you've been with another guy while you started talking to him again. That does no good to any male's ego and confidence.
    Now he's with you probably confused and not sure he really wants you. Give him time to sort his ideas. Hopefully won't break with you again and go to NY.
    Last edited by thundersw; 12-11-10 at 06:50 AM. Reason: bad english..hehe
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

well that's very interesting