+ Follow This Topic

Thread: physical contact with a girl

physical contact with a girl

Hi all I have question,

Say there is this girl you like and you would like to make physical contact (not talking about sex or anything along that way)
    I mean just short moments like touching her hand or holding her or anything that doesn't fall in the category above.

Any tips on how to do it and when and maybe excuses why you would do it (example like if you would say you wanned to show her something funny but she would need to give her hand something like that)
    And how can you see that she likes it.

Thanks for reading my post and hope some of you people can help me out
    Void

PS: Don't know if I posted this right...

Invite her to the bar for drinks. It's a good neutral meeting ground and they are loud during busy hours. So you have a perfect excuse to get close if you two have a conversation. You can usually gauge if she's interested depending on how comfortable she is letting you into her personal space

Do you know that fake-whisper thing you do when joking with friends. Like when you lean in a little and lower your voice just a little "You know, I think the lunch lady IS trying to poison us." Well, that's where you briefly touch her shoulder. If you're uncomfortable, just a tap with the fingertips. If you're bolder, your full fingers for a moment.

Or, when trying to get her attention, touch her elbow.

Both are relatively non-threatening and are done by friends.

If she accepts these and you want to push the boundary a bit more, then when you approach her from the side, briefly place your hand on her back between her shoulders.

-PP

Wow this all sounds so obvious, why didn't I think of it!
    Thanks for the reply's so far!

Void

ask her out for a date. especially in places where walking is done most, such as parks or theme carnivals, leading her to the direction where you two will go usually requires holding of the hand
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Be confident. If she's out with you she must like you at least a little, right? If the two of you are laughing and having a good time she'll most likely welcome a hand to hold.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

hey,

I dunno but isn't holding hands a bit more for people who are already in a relationship?
    I don't know cause I never had a relationship before or never holded hands with a girl before, I wouldn't mind walking hand in hand

Thanks for the helpfull reply's

void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire

Well as a very outgoing guy that's sorta extroverted... here's what I'd do.... grab her hand when you're out and start running.. claim the IRS is after you or somethin... and be flirtatious/joking... then stop somewhere and hide say behind a tree... and tell her I think we're safe now... and then just keep holding her hand and look at her so she gets the idea you like this and then let go and give her a sly smile or something... then just say somethin like well wasnt that fun?

Other than that if youre sitting next to her then just lightly let your arm brush against yours... I assume it's the same for girls but if a girl I like does that... the shock of it and the touching makes me get sparks and just yank my arm away... if you see her reacting to it like that it means she felt something otherwise you were just a hand against her... well I can only assume...

Void,

It depends on the girl and, also, the culture.

The non-threatening way to test it is to wait for a moment when you two are by yourself. Need not be alone - can work sitting in a park or at the table at lunch. Lay your fingertips to her little finger and see how she reacts. If she seems get closed off, draw back and continue with the conversation like nothing happened. If she seems to draw a bit closer to you then place your fingers over hers, and see how she reacts to this.

-PP

ps:
    We've had Belgian Bearded d'Anvers chickens before - very friendly birds!

Hey,

@s3r10u5am Lol that running is funny as hell! And isn't a bad idea at all but I don't think I have the guts to do it or alteast not till in a later stadium.

@Poetic_Partner and how can you she if she is reacting right? If she leaves her fingers there or if she lays her fingers closer something like that?

Void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire

Pay attention to her body, you'll know if she's receptive or not. Kinda looks like it but not sure? Try something else to see if you get the same positive respose.