Hi, you have to know that there is help available for you, to help you mend your broken heart, there are options and things you can do that will instantly make you feel better. When my partner left me for someone else, i had no help and i literally had to accept that this was it, it was over and there was nothing i could do about it. If someone had handed me a secret formula to instantly make me feel better, i wouldhave bit their hand off immediately. The pain was immense and i lost tons of weight, living on pot noodles and sandwiches, i let myself go. Looking back i did everything wrong, i pushed him further away with my actions, i didn't play it the right way. If i had maybe we would have got back together, but back then, i didnt know what to do.
I have some free information for anyone who is suffering through a broken heart and would like some help. This is valuable information and i'm sure you will benefit from this and feel better knowing theres something you can do.
Please e-mail me at- allison3775(at)gmail(dot)com and i will send you the free info.