+ Follow This Topic

Thread: want my ex back bad

want my ex back bad

hi there, my ex left me almost 2 weeks ago, since hen i have been doing a lot of research on how to get her back , however most sites leave you hanging and want u to buy a book fo the rest of the info,

here is my situation, i want her back badly, we broke up because she was not happy and we were fighting a lot, most things were my fault and i know that,

this is what i have learned, i need to focus on myself and work on my issues and flaws, and not to call for a long period of time

however i broke the no contact rule 2 times last week, nothing bad, actually spoke good to each other

i want to know if it is ok to call her and just chat, not anything to do about us but just talk. or.. should i say how i feel now or wait and see if we get in to a friendship, how much space should i give her and when should i try to re establist steady communication and how and when do i go about getting her to see me , i cant sit and wait because i know she will not call or try to see me

. we had a strong emotional filled releationship and were very much in love , how do i find out if she still loves me or still cares, how do i find out what my chances are of getting her back, what are some good things i can say to her and how long should i wait to try and gain her interest agin,

i need as much info as i can on how to get her back,

Those "get you ex back" sites and books are someone's way of making lots of money. Trying to be friends will be the kiss of death and a waste of your time. Relationships have to come to an end. Your next one will end and so on til you are an adult looking for a wife. She still loves you but is not in love with you, that is why you were fighting, she's lost that feeling. Even with good relationships people lose that feeling. It's natural. If she wants you back she will come looking for you. Focus on yourself, be out with your friends having fun. You don't need to be in contact. She knows you want her back, if you keep contacting her you will come off as needy, and you will be a bother to her. When you distance yourself you attract. If she sees you not needing her it might spike her interest to see you again.

i appriciate it, its been 2 months now, 2 weeks after the breakup she got back with her other ex, i contcated her a whlie ago and she said it dint work so i had hope of reconnecting with her, she was very nice to me when i called her to get her address to send her and her parrents an x mas card, however she still has no interest in talking to me let a lone seeing me or going for coffee. I just hate how she moved on soo fast, if she had interest in me it would be easier bu she has showed none, yah im sure she still thinks of me but like you said if anything was there she would contact me wondering what i am doing and after 2 months, maybe thats still soon, i dunno, she has shown nothing for me at all, and neither have i really, becides a few calls and thats it,

i also just found out she is seeing a guy, her sis told me and i asked her sis if it is worth me trying to reconnect with lauren and she said no , it does not say much if she was able to move on so fast . i still miss her and even love her but i cant stay held up on a woman like that any longer, its been 2 months and i am a really great guy too, i have never cheated or even lied to a woman , i am very loyal and caring but i have bad luck which has impacted my self esteem which i think was a big factor in loosing this one, which i have improved on since the split.

my question is that i still want to tell her how i feel , i mean if she is already seeing the seccond guy since me she is clearly over me so it can not hurt giving myself the closure of telling her how i feel, i dont want to feel like maybe if i told her how i felt it would be different, ,would it be wise to do this and should i do this by email or phone , if she answers ?

You have good quality, you are Loyal and Faithful as you said, that's the most important for a woman or at least Me to find a Partner. So, you didn't do wrong thing to her. It's sadly but I'm going to tell you sometimes feelings don't base on "Good Man or Bad Man", she's clearly is not over her ex, and she was using you as a rebound, sounds to me^ the next guy will have same fate. As long as that happens, she will only miss you or other guys when she gets no attention from other guys. I wonder how old she is as it should only happens to teenagers, I was like that when I loved the first time, and I learnt from it.

It doesn't mean that Rebound doesn't work out, in cases there will be, but why don't you try your best to move on with life and take care of yourself before thinking of get her back? Especially her sister must know what your ex is going on pretty good. I mean just live and try to get over it and I must say what mean to be will be, set something free and if it returns to you, it's yours. If not, it never was.

Thanks, i just wish i could tell her how i feel is all

Just move on and hopefully she realize let she let a great man go. She try to get in contact with you somehow

I think you have to focus on improving yourself 1st... Woman are attracted to successful men... All the best.

I agree with all . I'm in the same situation she don't answer my emails,calls or text and its long distance the only option I have is to give her space and hope she comes around .

She doesn't want to get back together because obviously for her the pleasure of being with you was less than the difficulty/pain that it caused to her. If you CAN identify what went wrong and IF you can change it you might have a chance. But in my opinion people don't change overnight so chances are she's gone for good.
    I was with a girl and it wasn't working because she was selfish and controlling. After a few weeks apart I gave her one last chance over a weekend - had she changed? No, of course no. Are we still together - hell no.

How to get you ex back

Hi,
    I will help you how to get your ex back, first of all you do onething dont make any phone calls to her for sometime.
    go infront of her everytime & everywhere. Dont speak to her just show your expression & feelings like what exactly you have. OK, do these things for some period of time and try to know what she is doing. You just follow what i said afterwords you come to me i will tell you what is the next step.

Regards
    Vijay

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vijayaim View Post
    Hi,
    I will help you how to get your ex back, first of all you do onething dont make any phone calls to her for sometime.
    go infront of her everytime & everywhere. Dont speak to her just show your expression & feelings like what exactly you have. OK, do these things for some period of time and try to know what she is doing. You just follow what i said afterwords you come to me i will tell you what is the next step.

Regards
    Vijay
    So, be cruel and manipulative?

Even if that works, why would any ethical person want to do it? How would that short-term solution turn into a long-term one?

I'll help: It won't.

Quote Originally Posted by >brando. View Post
    hi there, my ex left me almost 2 weeks ago, since hen i have been doing a lot of research on how to get her back , however most sites leave you hanging and want u to buy a book fo the rest of the info,

here is my situation, i want her back badly, we broke up because she was not happy and we were fighting a lot, most things were my fault and i know that,

this is what i have learned, i need to focus on myself and work on my issues and flaws, and not to call for a long period of time

however i broke the no contact rule 2 times last week, nothing bad, actually spoke good to each other

i want to know if it is ok to call her and just chat, not anything to do about us but just talk. or.. should i say how i feel now or wait and see if we get in to a friendship, how much space should i give her and when should i try to re establist steady communication and how and when do i go about getting her to see me , i cant sit and wait because i know she will not call or try to see me

. we had a strong emotional filled releationship and were very much in love , how do i find out if she still loves me or still cares, how do i find out what my chances are of getting her back, what are some good things i can say to her and how long should i wait to try and gain her interest agin,

i need as much info as i can on how to get her back,
    So just how did you go about fixing all the issues you both had with one another in a mere two weeks? You couldn't have possibly. So, my next question is: Why do you think that just loving someone is enough to make a relationship work? It can't.

You need to remember everything that was crappy about your relationship and get over your fear of being abandoned by her so that your ego can heal. Once your ego is feeling better, you'll realize that even though you cared for one another you guys didn't have what it takes to maintain a happy, functioning long term relationship.

You'll never get over her if you keep on talking with her. She'll never learn (or have to opportunity to realize) if she misses you enough to want you back if you keep talking to her. Go no contact and if she wants you back, she'll call you and beg you to forgive her. Don't hold your breath that she will or get mired in sitting there waiting for her to do such a thing. Just get on with your life and in time and with the right mind-set you'll become indifferent to her and be able to find someone new.

If she's not persuing you then quit chasing her. Never chase someone who is running away from you. It just makes them keep running away.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-06-11 at 11:44 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion