+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im Inlove with a married woman

Quote Originally Posted by Luken07 View Post
    well were already friends now. we had a little sincere talk. but it didn't seem to be sincere to me. but anyway, do u think it would be a good idea if i come bak for her in the future?.
    No. I'd concentrate on finding a woman who isn't married and beds young boys.

BTW, have you been to a clinic to get tested for sexual diseases? If she's bedding you, who is to say she ain't bedding half the youngsters in your town?

what if i admit to her husband?. or somethin...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How would that possibly work out in your favor? Best case scenario you've just betrayed the woman you think you love. Her husband is furious. She stops seeing you. Worst case scenario he beats the shit out of you and/or blows your brains out. Don't be stupid. Either **** this chick, no-strings attached for the fun of it, or walk away. Why is that such a hard concept for people like you to swallow? Feelings can't play into this kind of situation.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Still can't move on. F**k! y can't i just get over it? Is there really nothing more i can do? We're not even talking anymore now. Not texting or anything, Zero Communications! Hmmm..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure. You can find someone else and stop being a panzy.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

There are plenty of SINGLE women out there! Get out there & meet 1!!

Stop thinking about her, occupy your mind with other things, a hobby, hanging with friends, going out to new place, doing new things.

Tell her husband - and then enjoy your trip to intensive care.
    You are NOT in love - it's just sex. Get a grip. Find somebody your age.

I have to agree with what everyone else said here. There is no chance for you and her while she is married. And until she isn't married, there is no point in pursuing her.
    It sounds like you are hoping someone will tell you that there is a chance and there is a way for you to be with her. But I don't think you will get that answer here, so either try to focus on what we are all saying or keep looking until someone tells you what you want to hear.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

hi.oh god thanks for finding people whom i can talk to.

i'm a single man.i'm in a relationship with a married woman who has a 7 years old child too.as a matter of fact i knew her as the love of my life since 5 years before her marriage.we could not get married together because of the social issues.and i never forget her for about 8 years after her marriage although i walked out of her life.but now this love relationship starts about 2 years ago again and since then i'm with her by her will as she starts it.i'm dying for her and she is the same but she has a life with a reasonable man and a child and she has no reasonable reason(socially)to leave that life.i can distinguish that how hard it is for her to continue this.morally she cant be with me and emotionally she wants to be.i loved her about 15 years (5 years before her husband even know her).i dont want her to be hurt.it doesnt matter that i'm a victim.what should i do for her.if i quit,she will hurt.if i dont she will hurt.what should i do for her not for myself?

How could she act funny with you for you admitting that you kissed someone else, when after she sees you she goes back to her husband who she no doubtly kisses!

Although it will hurt i think its best that you walk away from this one. You should allow yourself to be more than just her bit on the side x

hi

thanks for sharing opinion.
    its to hard for her .thats the problem and at the same time she cant deny the life that is going on with a child.she tries many time to cut with me and she fails.not because of my insisting .i'm ok with that if she wants to.she just cant do that.imagine that you make a decision and then you find out that it was wrong.first you will try to fix it and if you cant what will you do?living with the issues or try to forget that.in this case the issues is a living object as a child.this is the conflict between morallity and love if you look deeper.
    waiting for your answers.thanks for trying to share thoughts.

I'm Inlove with a girl who's married but she loves me too shes 9 yrs older than me. I'm 17 while shes 26. we already had sex once. the problem now is there was one night wherein i admitted to her that i had kissed someone else. after that night she really acted weird and wont meet up with me as often as before.
    Luke, Luke, Luke.
    I'm not so sure why you would be selfish enough to intervene in an already established and committed relationship
    but even worse: in a marriage where she swore an oath to love, honor and cherish this other man.

She's betrayed him for you and now she wants to punish you for not being an exclusive CHEAT
    simply out of spite because you told her the "truth" about another girl you had kissed while both SHE
    (and yourself) had no issue concealing your relationship and infidelity from her husband?

Your priorities are out of whack and need some adjustment pronto Luke.

the reason why i admitted to her that was because i thought i could just forget about her after kissing someone. but i guess i couldn't. she's still in my head all the time till now. But now, she completely doesn't want us to be in a so called "Relationship". but i dont want that to happen. when i ask her if she loves me she says she does. but she doesnt want things to be more complicated for her. i really love her. i just dont know what to do. please give me advice on wat i should do. either positive or negative it would be a great help. thnx!.
    The reason is irrelevant.
    At this point it does not matter what "you" want Luke because she is not yours
    and just because she is a lying and cheating disgrace to her husband does not mean
    you should continue to be the selfish home wrecker that you appear to be.

Man up and do the right thing because one day the truth will come out
    and depending on if he values her love to an irrational end...She will tell him
    about you, where you live and he will confront you over what YOU have done
    and believe me you have much to be responsible for -no matter the excuse:

"but she came on to me" or "I didn't know" or some other BS.
    No one likes a CHEAT and you being in no position to argue ethics over
    her not wanting to continually CHEAT due to your own selfish wants is the
    icing on the cake. Do the right thing. <----------This means:

-telling her in person face to face you no longer want her in your life anymore (you don't for a reaction) Just say it and leave.
    -getting rid of any memories you have of her: pictures, items etc...
    -changing your number if you have to so that she cannot have *ties* to try and get hold of you.

No excuses Luke, you messed up big time and helped to stain a marriage in which
    both parties swore their love and affirmation inside of God's house. The good thing is
    you can take the proper steps to end this: and learn from this as something to never do again.

17 or not age doesn't matter at all.
    You need to learn what respect, honor, dignity and integrity mean
    and subsequently apply them when it comes to love or being with someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12