+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is It Me?

Is It Me?

Ok heres my problem

Im 20, and i've never really had good luck with girls. I was involved in an internet relationship for over a year, but when we met up a few times, it felt weird as we felt that we didn't know each other in person well. The second thing was more of a good friendship that resulted in snogging! But i made the right decision in not carrying on with it. She agreed with me. We remain good friends. The 3rd one was really nice, i'm still not over her yet, it wasn't a relationship, but i was sure it was going to be, due to flirting and walking with arms around each other, until out of the blue she stopped texting me. I'm sure its down to her being far too busy - otherwise why else would she occasionally talk to me?

Anyway, my worries are that i struggle to meet many girls - 3 girls is not that many!! However, my friends believe it would be easy for me to find someone. I do not feel i am that good looking, but i do think that i'm one of the most understanding and caring people around. I do far too much for my friends. What i cannot understand is that i never seem to meet the right type of girl, and not many seem to fancy me. I see other people in relationships, and i get worried that i will never get that, and that girls would never go for me.. What is the best way to show people the real me? The caring inside? I do feel that girls that talk to me see that inside, but i do not meet enough of them.. Not sure how to meet them too!

Thing is, i have a lack of belief in myself, not due to who i am, but because of my failure to get into a relationship with someone! Is this view reasonable? I'm starting to doubt whether i ever will find that special someone!

for me, meeting the right one is not measured on how many exgirlfriends you have had but more on when you do meet the right person at the right time. You can socialize more and find new friends but do not do it for the sole purpose of meeting new people. Like participating on activities that you like such as sports, events and other thing you enjoy so not only do you meet people with the same interest but also a more likely friend or if lucky, something more intimate
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex