+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm a 23 year old virgin because im insecure about my penis size

i'm a 23 year old virgin because im insecure about my penis size

alright, i'm a virgin. i've never had a REAL girlfriend.the most i've done was makeout with numberous girls but don't let it get past that. my penis is really small soft...4 inches when hard. i'm good looking, go out of my way for people, know alot of females, have alot of friends. some girls throw theirself at me but i deny them just because of this insecurity and i hate it. at this point i feel like i'm just gonna wait for the right person that will accept this. i dont know what else to do. there's this girl i really like, she may like me too. we had a good time downtown..dancing all night and whatnot, got pretty close but i'm scared to take it any further. she's a small girl so maybe it would workout from what i've read? small vagina..a small penis may satisfy them? i'm not simply trying to get in her pants because obviously im inexperienced....at this point, im just waiting to tell someone that i get that comfortable with and be okay with it. what is your guys input? please help :/ i think about this shit everyday and people are really clueless that im a virgin. some actually think im some bigtime player but i am the total opposite! ugh..please help.

edit: all my bestfriends we are good looking dudes..all of them are big time players so i get where i have the image of one as well..but being around them i try to pretend like i know what theyre talkin about when i really dont. its just really depressing for me and i dont know what to do! whats your guys thoughts? this girl just got out a 2 year relationship...how do you think she would feel about this?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should realize that some women may have a problem but quite a few won't. If you're a good person and you treat her decently she'll most likely not care about the size of your penis. Men place a larger emphasis on that than women do, believe it or not. Plus intercourse is only a small piece of the pie. If you can do everything else like a pro you'll blow her mind.
    Last edited by Gribble; 08-11-10 at 05:38 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a girl cares about you, she probably won't mind, especially if you are able to compensate in other ways (oral/digital). Most of a woman's nerve endings are in the first couple of inches of their vaginas, anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Honestly this kid I know of apparently is really small, but the kid hooks up with A LOT of girls. And he's like notorious for his size but still gets girls. So just put yourself out there because face it, you're not getting younger and your penis isn't going to get bigger so you might as well just enjoy yourself the way you are. You aren't going to magically find a girl that will say "by the way, I really like small penis's." Good luck bro.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anything will feel substantial if you slip it in her butt.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Anything will feel substantial if you slip it in her butt.
    Doubly so if you surprise her. Women love spontaneity.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Haha thanks guys...its just hard hooking up with these girls I can hook up with if I wanted to because around here..everyone knows each other and I guess you can say I don't wanna ruin my reputation. Maybe I'll hope for another random one night encounter and go all the way through next time, if I have the balls. Lol smh.

look on the bright side. At least you will have no problem finding a girl who can fit you all the way inside her mouth

Yeah just make sure she cums, even if you have to rub her clit with your finger.

Hey! I dated a guy who was about that size, if not smaller. It still remains HANDS DOWN the best sex of my life. Actually, a lot of my female friends and I talk about this. Sex with smaller guys really is better.

Why? Well smaller guys have to learn how to please women with something other than their penis and they have complexes about it and really try hard to be pleasing, and the truth is, this is actually preferable for women. So get the book "She comes first" by Kerner. This explains a lot about oral sex. And get practicing and talking about it with whoever will listen. Get very good at this, and no one will care at all about your penis. A lot of women can't orgasm from sex anyway, and most women can't orgasm without a little bit of clitoral stimulation. Basically, a big penis doesn't hit much of anything at all up there, unless it's too big, in which case it's really painful. The G spot is only about three or for inches in. On me, I feel like it's less than that. It can easily be reached with a finger. So there is no other part of the vagina that actually feels good, or like anything at all, during sex beyond that. If you are stimulating the clitoris and the G spot, and if you're giving a LOT of foreplay and cuddling, this will be very pleasurable for a women.

So there is nothing at all wrong with you! If you read a little about how to pleasure women with your hands and your mouth, and make sure you always ask whoever you're with a lot of questions about what they like, you really will be amazing in bed.

Hey man, start doing things that will help you with your confidence.

Yeah, I agree a lot with what hannah says. Girls will enjoy the sex better if the foreplay is great, but if there's crap foreplay and this huge dick, then it's not gonna be as great, in fact it will bloody hurt(or it would bloody hurt me). It's what people say; *size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts*.

People always have something they are self conscious about anyways. Just learn to love yourself.

For some women, sex comes hand in hand with emotions. If she is not feeling for you, she probably will not enjoy the sex no matter how big or small the size of yr penis is?
    Understanding ourselves and threading our own path is the key to finding LOVE!

Most of the guys are insecure with their penis size, except for well endowed ones maybe. I guess I'm an average size guy and I bet some of my exes have had bigger guys but so far none of them ever complained. That's all it matters, as long as you can satisfy her, and I really love seeing satisfied woman so I always do my best. Some women are impossible to satisfy, don't worry about them and don't let them lower your self esteem. Maybe some will make fun of your penis size, so what, that speaks about them and their insecurities.
    As other posters said, first few inches of vagina are the most sensitive anyway, just learn to work on that part. I don't wanna be to graphic about my sexual life, but with my ex I used to have sex sometimes only with the tip of my penis. I wouldn't go all the way in because the tip of the penis is the most sensitive part and it just felt better that way. Guess what, she loved it!
    Besides, you'll never know if you don't try. at least you're still young so you have time to become more experienced and learn what women love. You don't want to end up being 33 year old without experience and a small penis because older women will expect you to be experienced. Learn to get around your shortcomings and please women the best you can. If you make her happy she'll likely refer to you as a guy who made her feel great in bed rather then a guy with small penis.
    I think it's the same with women with small breast. They all want them bigger but the truth is, some guys love smaller. I for one am not a big fan of big breast. My ex always complained about her small breast and wanted to do implants but the fact was that was my favorite part of her body!

Good luck man, go out and get some practice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast