+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i'm a 23 year old virgin because im insecure about my penis size

Hey bro, don't feel insecure about stuff like that. A girl who truly appreciates you doesn't care about your size.
    As mentioned above, you are NOT at a disadvantage at all. You gotta believe in yourself, and just enjoy your woman.
    I had a short fling with a very "experienced" lady, and she told me I was the best she ever had, even though I'm
    only average in size. She was not in love with me..... we were really good friends. So she didn't have any incentive
    to boost my ego. She basically said my enthusiasm and the shape of my penis were main contributors to her massive orgasms.
    She has been with men of every age, color and size, so I trust her opinion.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    buddy, you make me feel proud... i've got a 3 inch pecker and i'm fine with it... at 4 inches, you're 25 percent larger than i am. you should feel blessed. and yes, i'm asian.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

We should hook the OP up with that virgin girl who was worried about whether her vagina looked weird.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

i'm a girl and i'm being honest when i say that penis size really doesn't matter to me at all. it's all about the foreplay and the way the guy handles himself. try to overcome this insecurity because if you encounter any problems in bed it will be because of your anxiety and insecurity, not the size of your penis. relax and have fun...
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

If you're honestly that worried you can try some penis exercises to make your penis bigger, but that stuff takes a long time...sometimes several years just to gain a few inches.

at least girls are more willing to try anal sex with you. They take a look at mine and think I'm going to rip them a new one

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's nothing you can do short of surgery to enlarge your penis, and that's risky and comes with a lot of downsides. Girl I knew once told me that if you can get it up, get it wet and get it off you're good to go. Don't fret.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hannah1015 View Post
    Hey! I dated a guy who was about that size, if not smaller. It still remains HANDS DOWN the best sex of my life. Actually, a lot of my female friends and I talk about this. Sex with smaller guys really is better.

Why? Well smaller guys have to learn how to please women with something other than their penis and they have complexes about it and really try hard to be pleasing, and the truth is, this is actually preferable for women. So get the book "She comes first" by Kerner. This explains a lot about oral sex. And get practicing and talking about it with whoever will listen. Get very good at this, and no one will care at all about your penis. A lot of women can't orgasm from sex anyway, and most women can't orgasm without a little bit of clitoral stimulation. Basically, a big penis doesn't hit much of anything at all up there, unless it's too big, in which case it's really painful. The G spot is only about three or for inches in. On me, I feel like it's less than that. It can easily be reached with a finger. So there is no other part of the vagina that actually feels good, or like anything at all, during sex beyond that. If you are stimulating the clitoris and the G spot, and if you're giving a LOT of foreplay and cuddling, this will be very pleasurable for a women.

So there is nothing at all wrong with you! If you read a little about how to pleasure women with your hands and your mouth, and make sure you always ask whoever you're with a lot of questions about what they like, you really will be amazing in bed.
    AGREED! I prefer small over big any day. Remember too that there are different sized vagina's. Some fit better than others

You realise 4 inches is actually the average penis size?! You need to stop stressing about it, it will be more than adequate! There are many ways to pleasure a woman, no matter what your size, you just need to learn the right positions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12