+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just wondering...

Just wondering...

Hello People!

I never had sex before and It doesn't seems it would happen in the near future but it's something that keeps me bussy.

The questions

1) Before you have sex for the first time (in your live or with a new girlfriend) did you disscus it?
    2) If yes what are things you disscused ? The place, when, or other things?
    3) If yes yes do you talk about " the experience" afhter you had sex?
    4) Or does it mostly just "happens" on the first time with a new person?

I hope my questions are a bit clear It generaly goes about do you talk about sex with your girlfriend or does it just happens and not much talking about it?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!
    I never had a girlfriend or anything before but I'm just curious ^^

Void

PS: sorry for crapy English

Do you have gf that you want to have sex with commication is very good it shows you can be friends and then lover which is very important.

Hey,

No I don't have a girlfriend, I do have many female friends ( I followed social studies when I was at my previous school for 4 years there where like 18 girls and 6 guys).
    And yes there is some one I like (I posted my problem somewhere else on the forum a few days ago)

But it was actualy pure out of curiosity that I asked ( and for if the day would come I know what to do )

Void

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I discussed my virginity before I lost it. No we didn't make a time or place that is stupid. Not to mention often leads to major dissapointment. Yes we talked about it after how did we feel now and feelings.

Most of the time it just "happens"

Talking about it seems a bit lame to be honest. First time I made love with a woman I did not tell her I was a virgin. After that I made love with other women who were virgins. We did not talk about it - it just happened.

Me and my girlfriend had talked about sex before (she wasn't a virgin, I was), but the first time we did it, it was spontaneous, and I think talking about it beforehand (in terms of the logistics of it) would deifnately ruin the mood. Don't make a script to follow. Do whatever comes naturally in the moment. Relaxing is the most important thing. A couple of weeks afterwards, when we were closer, she asked me what it was like, and we talked about it preoperly. But I would say, don't talk about it (although also don't pretend like it didn't happen).

Hey benny,

Thanks for intel.
    But the script I knew would be bit strange to talk about what to do first etc.

Was more refering to the part of talking afhterwards what she thought about it or what she liked and didn't like, so thanks for clearing that up!

void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire

Sex is something I prefer to talk about after I've slept with someone - before that, I prefer to keep things indirect and full of innuendo. Directly after having sex, I don't like talking about it at all. I'd rather just lie in bed, with her head upon my chest, smelling her perfume and soaking it [reminisce] all up into my ego.

When I talk about sex, I like to chat about fantasies or about turn-ons. I'm open but I don't like discussing it. I'm just aiming to get the most erotic, most sensual experience from it and sometimes it's not intuitive.

I talked to my 1st GF about sex before we had it for the 1st time. It was a 1st time for both of us. It didn't just happen...... we gradually worked into it...
    First we kissed, then the next time we did more, and then after weeks, we finally decided to go forward. I did this with all of my subsequent girlfriends, all of whom were virgins,
    including my ex-wife. Even with my current GF, when we met, we knew we eventually wanted to have sex, but we also wanted to take it slow. We are in our late 30s,
    so we technically can do whatever we want. But we wanted to make sure we picked the right partner so we don't waste time and energy doing something so intimate.
    We made it clear that before we have sex, we must be in love first, and plan to be in a committed relationship,

Talking about it beforehand is very important. Don't PLAN anything. Just talk about what sex means to you, and where you want to go in the relationship
    after sex.

hey,

Thanks doppelgaenger and Kaius for the replys.
    Seems that most people do talk about it

void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire