+ Follow This Topic

Thread: M Obsession!

M Obsession!

Hey guys,
    I seriously need to know why I'm acting like a 16 years old!
    I work as a lecturer in medical sciences in an institute which is run privately. Recently I have developed this crazy obsession with the owner's son M. The guy obviously doesn't know, we talk very formally but still I don't know why I'm so much attracted towards him. He is ALL I'm thinking about ALL THE TIME! Be it the craziest hour of day my mind is wandering off to him. He is almost 10 years older than me (I'm 25), all I know about him is his name and qualification. That's it. Although there are 3 things which give me a hint that something is unusual at his end too.
    1. First off, when I joined, I was alloted a sub room that's attached to his room. I was told he hardly comes to the institute because he has no direct role in it. But since we have met in institute he is coming REGULARLY! Even his dad was wondering why is he coming here and spending hours in office when he has 2 major businesses of his own to run.
    2. He is increasingly taking care of his looks :-p
    The first two times I saw him he was wearing T-Shirts and was not very uptight. Now he comes dipped in a perfume bottle :-p
    3. He sits at an angle in his office where he can see me, and every time I am in the area I feel his quick glances at me.

So is it all in my mind only? I am so obsessed with him that it's been 2 days now I'm dreaming about him, even when I wake up he is the first thing in my mind.
    And I have been in serious relationships before, it's not like I'm in love with M. I just don't know why I'm getting crazy. Otherwise there are NO LOVE FEELINGS AT ALL!
    What should I do people? I really want to know him better but don't want to ask him out. Since in a way I'm his employee! And he could be committed somewhere else! What do I know!
    It is sweet to dance to violins
    when love and life are fair
    to dance to flutes, to dance to lutes
    is delicate and rare
    but it is not sweet with nimble feet
    to dance upon the air!

Oscar Wilde

Well it seems like he's dressing up for someone. Does he act nervous around you only? Maybe you should just talk to him casually and find out more about him. But this does sound like an "office romance" kind of deal so be careful. See if you can get to know the real him and maybe some of those girly feelings will go away or maybe develop into something more. Casual talk, get his interests and let him know yours.

PS. I know, being male and all, that we are supposed to be the one's with the confidence and are supposed to take the initiative but every once in a while it's nice to have someone come to us. haha. He may be waiting for something. Good luck. let us know what happens.