+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Haven't heard from best friend since we've hooked up...

Haven't heard from best friend since we've hooked up...

In a nutshell, my best friend and I hooked up about 3 days ago. She visited me at my school, we were flirty with eachother, and this was the first time she stayed over alone just me and her at my school. We slept in the same bed together, and it was then that we hooked up. I don't really know what I want out of this, I have always had an attraction to her, but never acted on it because I have a girlfriend, and I didn't know whether or not I was in the friend zone. Anyway, she is a great best friend, but I know how she is and what kind of person she is, and I could never feel secure with her as my girlfriend. I want to remain friends, but I feel like I need to distance myself if I want to try and resalvage my own relationship because my best friend is not someone I can trust as a girlfriend, and all she has done, and especially now, is made me feel more detatched from my own girlfriend. I don't know how I should continue contact with her. Its been three days since she left, and neither of us have made an effort to contact eachother yet. Any ideas on what my next step should be?

so u cheated on ur gf? id say thats the bigger issue here.

my advice: be real and honest with ur gf. if she breaks up, (she has every right), then so be it... u even said u feel more detached. dont hurt her anymore than u already did./

as for the new girl? make the initiative and talk to her... ur the guy. Be real with her... and fyi- she knows u cheated on ur gf with her, so she may not trust you, but thats soemthing u have to face- cus clearly u are in the wrong...

learn from ur mistakes!

What the hell? You cheated on your gf? Disturbing to say the least...

Yea I agree with Jman39!
    Tell her asap!!! You don't want her to find out any other way then you telling her do you?
    Just imagine that your friend would tell it to her ... horror

Then clear things out with your best friend, just be honest.

Void
    "Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause." Voltaire