+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to contact my ex. should i ? what do i say ?

I want to contact my ex. should i ? what do i say ?

it has been 2 weeks since my ex broke up with me, we loved eachother a lot but fought too much so she ended it, it has only been 2 weeks but i feel like it has been forever and i want to contact her and say hello and tell her i miss her and how i feel , see if theres a chance she would take me back, tell her i learned from my mistakes and that i love her . would it be too soon if i contact now and could i scare her away forever if i call,

should i give her more time and space, ? how long should i wait and how do i know if she misses me or even wants to talk, i know even if she did she wont call , and im scared if i wait too late i may loose my chance,

what should i do ?

Obviously with any relationship, it's hard to know what to do. (even when things are going great) I'm sort of going through the same thing with my ex. we broke up 2 weeks ago also. Every girl is different in a lot of ways and the same in a lot of ways which is why it's hard to figure out what they're feeling. Asking her if there is a chance is a bad idea i think. I can't say much other than that though. Need a little more info.

Keep up the no contact. You are 2 weeks into it. Great job! it's the hardest thing I know. Go for a run when you feel depressed. It ALWAYS helps me.