+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unable to understand him..plz help.

Unable to understand him..plz help.

My best friend cares a great deal about me n understands me a lot.He brought me out of depression after my break up with my ex.At that time i asked him out n he said accepting that would be like taking advantage n he refused.Months passed n we moved to different cities.We are very much in contact.One day he told me he wants to kiss me, hug me, dance n roam with me.I giggled n made fun of it.Then idk i started falling for him n asked him out again.He said after his break up he doesn’t want to be serious though he wants a gf but not me ( coz he cant hurt me ). But then soon things got a lil rosy between us n our flirting began.N he told me that hes dying to be in a relationship with me but cant marry me (diff religions) till I convert but he wouldn’t want me to do that just for the sake of marriage.We decided to meet during common holiday n moved to our home state but coz of family affairs couldn’t meet n both got frustrated.N he just concluded on that that he doesn’t love me. Even i don’t love him at this stage but i want to give it a try.After a few days i just said, “U’re so unromantic..poor ex of urs” ..to which he replied, “ I don’t feel romantic with u”.I was hurt n so I didn’t talk to him for like 10 days.Then on the 11th day:
    He was like, “ Where were u? I thought u changed your number! U know how disturbed I was? I was gonna cal your parents” .I just replied , “I was busy n din feel the need to reply so”.
    Now this guy sent me a msg with a kissing smiley.Calls me very often.I hardly ever call him or text him now.If he does, i do talk to him. But hes all formal with me while talking and so am i. I like him a lot n want to be with him.But hes being so cold..sometimes hes like..he wants me badly..he has always wanted me..but the other side..am his best friend..he loves me as a friend! What should I do? Does this guy has anything for me or what?
    Last edited by Purple.04; 12-11-10 at 04:35 AM.

He obviously likes you, but if you want to be with him you need to know if he is willing to marry you, or the same thing will just keep happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Cazura View Post
    He obviously likes you, but if you want to be with him you need to know if he is willing to marry you, or the same thing will just keep happening!
    Uh, WRONG! The reason he's not sure of a relationship with you is because of his religion I'm quite sure. It's the only reason he's given you. To some, it's EXTREMELY important. Notice he speaks of marriage, yet you two have never even been in a relationship. This means, if marriage isn't a possibility, he feels no need to invest in a relationship with you........even if he wants to, his religion prohibits it. You should just leave it as friends, as you can see, the situation has become quite complicated and you two aren't even in a relationship...

I'm sorry but I can't read you're post because I'm so distracted by you using n to say and.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

well that's very interesting