+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This may be childish but... I really need help! (sorry if this is kind of long)

This may be childish but... I really need help! (sorry if this is kind of long)

I'm 19 and I haven't had a real boyfriend in a year.
    I've become friends with the biggest player I know!
    He has a girlfriend yet he goes around messing with other girls just to make himself feel superior to them.
    For 3 month we have been friends and I've grown to have a twisted attachment to him! Sometimes it feels like I can't function without him!
    I know this is bad so I thought that I would try and break away frm him by turning my attention on this other guy that I used to like
    Have you ever spotted someone from across the room and felt like you wanted to talk to them?
    If you actually went over and talked to that person then you were 20 steps ahead from where I was.
    I did the stupid 7th grade girl routine by using one of my friends to get him to come to me, that was a BAD idea!
    Apparently that friend told him that I liked him when he had never met me before!
    That was 5 months ago... and I just found out recently that he knows that I like him
    I've started to talk to that guy but I'm worried tht he might think I'm some creepy stalker!
    Can anyone give me some advice on what I should do next?

to be honest i wouldnt worry. I would think, as a guy myself, it would be very flattering to think that a girl had an attraction to me...
    even if it was a girl i didnt think was attractive, it would still be nice to know and a great compliment.

it would only be creepy if you started to bug him, but clearly u havent even said a word, so i wouldnt worry. you just have a crush on him, thats all.

He'll most likely use you for sex and leave you. Go for it if you're ok with that.