+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A second chance?

A second chance?

I'm actually asking for advice via proxy. A friend of mine has been down in the dumps lately because he and this girl split. He recently asked me if I thought it was a good idea for him to ask this girl for a second chance. I told him no, and that he should just move on. But he's having a real hard time moving on, he really seemed to liked this girl, and I'm starting to think my advice was wrong. He's always dated to find "the one" instead of just dating for fun and I've never seen him this down about someone, I think he really loved her but he won't admit to it. Maybe he should ask her for a second chance, maybe that will at least help clear his conscious, it can't hurt can it?

There is no one right answer to such a general question. What happened between them that caused the break-up? What did he do wrong?

Carl.

I guess I'm just wondering if second chances ever work. I don't think they do.

I don't really know what caused the split. He had told me that he felt like she wasn't opening up, that she was holding something back. I know he was the one that ended it.

my advice

"always follow your heart not your head,you change your mind about things every day your heart always stays the same "

Ehh, he didn't love here else he'd admit to it no problem. More info needed though, to much of a general question.

Your friend is going through the same thing many people go thru immediately following a break up. Its the process of things. I saw an article entitled How Can I Get Back Together With My Ex Girlfriend And Not Look Like A Punk at a Relationship Recovery blog. I'm sure if you do a search you can find it. There were all sorts of get your ex back tips at the site. Check it out. Maybe he'll find something useful.