+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost interest in girls..is this normal?

Lost interest in girls..is this normal?

So like after a second failure of getting back with ex,a girl i've been dating for live 6 months,it seems like i just lost interest in girls.There is a girl whom i've been just chating over the internet,she lives in peru and i live in east europe for 4 months a year and the rest i live in spain.I kept telling her all my troubles,she kept telling me her troubles,what we want in life,what we would want from out S.O. and ended up realising we want the same thing.A few days ago i told her i want to move to spain permanently due to financial reasons and she started saying she wants to see spain and visit,and that she would not mind leaving her country to live in another one with someone she loves,that she would want to do stuff that i told her i like.Is she trying to say something to me ?I know for sure she doesn't have a bf or someone else to care for on a romantic level since her best friend introduced us and she keeps telling me whatever happens to this girl.Her name starts with R so i'll call her that.I allready told her i don't have an interest in a relationship.Am i missing out on something ?I ussually go in the morning of evenings to the river bank small restaurants to read books and drink hot coco and went the girl that serverd me handed me the receipt with her phone number on the back i didn't feel any excitment and she's kinda pretty.The girls in my classes used to keep me awake with their small outfits but they don't anymore.Should i just build something with R and hope i fall in love with her on the way ? And i'm not talking just about sexual interest so don't think i'm going thu a transition to beeing gay.Now i just go to classes,come home,eat,read books and sleep from someone that had daydreams about a familly,house,kids,pets.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

If you didn't grow an interest in men, then it sounds like depression......