+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Steve 27, and here to improve my life and skills with women, dating, and love.

I'm Steve 27, and here to improve my life and skills with women, dating, and love.

Hey fourm. I'm Steve. I'm 27. And I've never kissed a girl. I've never held hands. I've never (until recently) asked a girl on a date. And yes, I've never had sex or made love.

I felt rather worthless in and just out of high school. No one liked me, at lunch alone in the bathroom..etc. I had a couple friends, and even a girl that actually liked me but I didnt know it then, but no real social circle. Well. I've cleaned up, exercise (Im 5'5 and went from 220llbs to 160, and losing more), gotten better self esteem and started asking women out. If I had a good conversation with her, I asked her out plain and simple. "Hey come out with me XYZ" Got to get used to this somehow. I had my first date yesterday and will create a new thread about it in a bit. I used to struggle with "how do I entertain her" and "I've got to be funny/witty" and you know. That's not a good place to come from so I just talk and listen. I can only hope the comedy will come with time and social experience.

Hey Steve,

First of all, congrats on that weightloss - that's some achievement. I bet you feel much better looking in the mirror now, and psychologically it can truly help with confidence and self belief which is what really matters.

Hell I was a late starter too when it came to women - so much of it came from believing in myself.

Do you work with any women?

Do you have any male friends that you go out with that do have more success with women?

Put up the link to the "date" thread please too

Best of luck buddy - there's someone for everyone out there!

Your ever gay...or fat.. or even have AIDS and seeking help in how to spread it efficiently. I am a CUNT.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Steve, good job man. Keep doing exactly what you are doing, you managed to get a date so you're obviously doing something right! It's not hard to be funny, the more you get out there and meet more people, the easier it will become for you to chat with them.

This happen first time with everybody, try to comfortable your self with any girl because when you are comfortable with her then only girl feel same.For weight loss do regular exercise like jogging,cycling,join some sport walking and yoga these are the best options to lose the weight.