+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends With Benefits?

Friends With Benefits?

Hi to you all, I have an interesting question for you.

A friend (girl) of mine came overnight, and with the lights out we started talking all kinds of kinky stuff and ended up passionately making out. Well It ended with me finger-****ing her and her giving me a blowjob, I as totally new at the business and she wanted to "teach" me, but not go as far as ****ing (before it we promised to have no feelings attached to it).
    We also made of promise for it to be totally "forgotten" by the morning.
    After the events we were both quite silent for the rest of her stay.

She was the one who started the entire event in the first place and was in control (and I sure as hell enjoyed it).

Okay, so the question is: Do I still have another shot at it? I'd love to try again sometime in the future. So tell me, what do you think? Could she be still interested? (ps. She really orgasmed and enjoyed it, but didn't want to go too far with it)

yes, you have another shot if you play your cards right

Well that's good to hear, do you have any good tips?

Ps. I'm just a bit sceptical since in the morning we were both really silent and she took a long time to get the hickie I gave her govered ...

Two pitfalls to avoid: Don't act in any way weirded out by it. Don't assume you two have a relationship. You seem to have avoided both, fortunately.

It's possible that she does not want to be fwb, but simply was a bit needy that night - we've all been there. It's also possible that this could become a regular thing.

Never been in these particular shoes, so I'll defer to others, but here would be my reaction. Send her a short text or eMail - "thanks for the other evening" or somesuch. I would NOT ask for a repeat, nor even really imply such. Just play it cool - it was fun and was in the moment. The next time you are alone with her, you can test the waters a bit by friendly-touching and see where that goes.

-PP

Wait a few weeks and invite her over to hang out. If it was a one-time thing, she'll either turn you down or suggest that you go out instead. If she says yes, there's a fair chance she's looking for a repeat. The main thing is to not deviate at all from the "no strings attached" agreement. As long as there are no romantic feelings involved, you may have found yourself a nice f*** buddy!

Carl.

How old is she? After your recent post, I think you may have blown things with the hickie

We're both 16. She's always had a tendency of giving me hickies at seldom. I also apologised for it and she said I shouldn't worry about it (as long as her mother doesn't spot it...)

Help! I'm very confused atm., after her visit (4 days ) she doesn't open conversations with me through msn/sms/fb. We usually talk everyday. Is she feeling guilty? She started the whole thing! >.< INPUT PLEASE.

At 16, she may SEEM more experienced than you, but you both, really, are still figuring things out.

Personally, I'd advise backing off a bit to let her figure think things through. Who knows which conclusion she'll come to, but it's better than a guaranteed "whoa - he's reading too much into this".

I don't mean to ignore her either - if you two bump into each other at school or parties, be calm and friendly.

I assume you've done a "hey, what's up" message the next day, which would have been alright. Beyond that, I'd give her time to think.

-PP

Thanks lad, I did send her a message through msn EXACTLY like that and I avoided mentioning about anything that had happened, just like we had agreed. Her answers were really plain and she seemed really passive. (been for 4 days now...>.<) I plan on making a 5 day break, then talk to her again, getting back to the casual friendly manner we always had. After a couple of weeks i'll invite her over. (no, I also want her to be a good friend, i'm not a sex maniac, infact iv'e never had sex)
    P.s Not to sound wrong or anything, but she's really experienced about sex and all (which she told me was one of her concernes for NOT having it, she said it wouldn't be really pleasureable for her as it would be for me, and that i wouldn't want to lose it to her, but I don't give a **** about those things).
    PS. INPUT IS STILL VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.