+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: dating and hooking up sequence

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    quote the part where I believe I'm God's gift to women. No offense but you sound like a bitter girl who can't handle when a guy is right about something
    Did I say you said that? No, I didn't. But there is not mistaking that's the attitude you have. It's so sad you're the same character you've always been, you're no better, no less cocky, don't have any better advice than you did in the thousand other NEO's that arrived on this forum. Your time here I'm almost sure is ticking, it's amusing though for now.

Don't worry, I'm not a bitter little girl I'm insanely happy.

girl68 says:

"Did I say you said that? No, I didn't. But there is not mistaking that's the attitude you have. It's so sad you're the same character you've always been, you're no better, no less cocky, don't have any better advice than you did in the thousand other NEO's that arrived on this forum. Your time here I'm almost sure is ticking, it's amusing though for now."

I'm still waiting for you to quote me where I believe I'm God's gift to women. How convenient for you to accuse me of thinking I am but no evidence to show for it

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    If a woman 'played it cool' with me I would assume she wasn't interested and lose interest in her. I have no time for such shallow games.
    So she's playing shallow games and because she's not fcking you by the second date??

Honestly!!!

I seriously wish I'd been born into women.

As for kissing. I only date guys I'm totally attracted to anyway...so he'd get a kiss the first evening.

As for sex....men wait if they like you, end of.

In all of my long term relationships we didn't have sex till after a good month. That included seeing each other everyday.

The men who got sex quickly, pissed off shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    While this may (or may not) be true for the general population of women, I can tell you honestly that it isn't true for me. I am being hit on routinely by guys 10-15 years younger than I am, with much more frequency than I did when I was in my late teens and 20s. With only a single exception, I haven't been hit on by a guy my own age in years. Honestly, I don't know why this is. It's pretty entertaining, though.
    Me too Vash, I get sick of fighting the kids off and likewise men my own age don't approach me and I've always wondered why that could be? Perhaps it is because we look young for our years.

tee hee, all these young guys keep hitting on me but innocent me can't figure out why. Maybe I still got it, tee hee

ok u didnt sleep with him til after a month, but what about everything else. what if its 2 weeks later and 2nd offical date and he begins to tka ur pants off and go down on you? u stop him, but he tries again
    does that make u a slut if u give in

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post

As for sex....men wait if they like you, end of.
    Depends on how long we have to wait. Because the lack of desire in a woman is a bit of a turn off for some, including me

In all of my long term relationships we didn't have sex till after a good month. That included seeing each other everyday.

The men who got sex quickly, pissed off shortly afterwards.
    Glad you've met patient men. I'd have got bored very quickly waiting.

^^^ exactly. It's a misconception that a quality guy will wait until you're ready. If a girl was taking too long to have sex, I would lose desire (what's the point of getting sexually worked up over nothing?) and judge us to be sexually incompatible. A man who will wait as long as it takes is not a quality man - he's a guy with fewer options

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me too Vash, I get sick of fighting the kids off and likewise men my own age don't approach me and I've always wondered why that could be?
    I'm thinking most men our age are married.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti, what are your thoughts on sex and dating? Are you looking to have "fun" with your newfound freedom? Do you prefer to date? If so, how long before you sleep with a guy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vashti, what are your thoughts on sex and dating? Are you looking to have "fun" with your newfound freedom? Do you prefer to date? If so, how long before you sleep with a guy?
    I don't really understand what you think the difference is between "dating" and "having fun", but I don't think I am in a position to decide what exactly I want right now. I just know I don't want to have a long string of lovers, and I don't want a boyfriend in the traditional sense. I don't want to have anyone hanging around to the point where they think they might be meeting my kid... I have a lot to worry about right now with her health issues, which are quite significant. She will be hospitalized in January for 3-5 days for specialized testing, and I don't have the interest, time or energy for another thing to worry about.

I did meet someone about a month ago (six weeks?) who has been quite persistent, but I don't know... He's tall, dark, handsome, a former body builder, and has incredibly good manners, and is extremely thoughtful. But he's too young for me, and I am trying to decide if I care. Plus, I was a little bit put-off when he hinted at a bit of jealousy over my private dance lesson.

As for how long before I would sleep with someone.... well, I don't have the same agenda as a young woman who wants to start a family or find the love of their life, so I haven't established a rule for myself, other than when I feel comfortable.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-11-10 at 01:53 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

tee hee, all these young guys keep hitting on me but innocent me can't figure out why. Maybe I still got it, tee hee
    Isn't sex what most men are after and with women of any age?

Youth doesn't equal 'beauty'. For all you know I might look like Jennifer Lopez - it's possible men could actually be attracted and not just because they think I'd be an easy lay because I'm early 30's.

A man could find an 'easy' lay and from any age group of women from 18 to 60. He doesn't have to target an older woman to get easy sex. Come to the UK....kids are dropping kids like there is no tomorrow....you can take your pick from the 'easy' young girls here who seem so readily quick to put out. That isn't saying all btw...there are 'decent' girls.

Maybe desperate old hags who are fast losing their looks would put out easy - some of us still look good and aren't quite that desperate yet!!.....lols
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 24-11-10 at 10:11 PM.

I'm thinking most men our age are married.
    Since when has being married stopped them approaching?

It's true though, I never get a man my own age or older and I never have. Even my ex H was four years younger than me. My 23 year old sister however, gets older guys going after her all the time and very few her own age- I can't figure it out.

I don't really understand what you think the difference is between "dating" and "having fun", but I don't think I am in a position to decide what exactly I want right now. I just know I don't want to have a long string of lovers, and I don't want a boyfriend in the traditional sense. I don't want to have anyone hanging around to the point where they think they might be meeting my kid... I have a lot to worry about right now with her health issues, which are quite significant. She will be hospitalized in January for 3-5 days for specialized testing, and I don't have the interest, time or energy for another thing to worry about.

I did meet someone about a month ago (six weeks?) who has been quite persistent, but I don't know... He's tall, dark, handsome, a former body builder, and has incredibly good manners, and is extremely thoughtful. But he's too young for me, and I am trying to decide if I care. Plus, I was a little bit put-off when he hinted at a bit of jealousy over my private dance lesson.

As for how long before I would sleep with someone.... well, I don't have the same agenda as a young woman who wants to start a family or find the love of their life, so I haven't established a rule for myself, other than when I feel comfortable.
    Off and on similar to me.

I've been married and was married for ten years...so the last thing I'm looking for at the minute is another long term, serious thing. I'm not interested in a long string of lovers either, nor in 'one night stands', or 'no strings sex' and never have been. I'd be happy to meet someone and see them on an exclusive, but casual basis - as in not in my face 24/7. Wedding bells, more kids, etc are the furthest thing from my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Depends on how long we have to wait. Because the lack of desire in a woman is a bit of a turn off for some, including me
    Not a case of a lack of 'desire'. Just because a woman doesnt 'put out' and as soon as you would like her too, doesn't mean she is 'frigid - it means she is 'decent' with morals.

Glad you've met patient men. I'd have got bored very quickly waiting.
    They waited and because they were actually interested in 'ME'. Not solely what I had in my knickers and bra.....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 24-11-10 at 10:34 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast