+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Some Advice

Need Some Advice

A friend that I work with set me up with a guy that is 2 years younger than me. We went out and had a great time and during the first date he mentioned that he wanted to take me out again. We got together and I thought we had a great time, but at the end of the second date, we went our separate ways and he has not called or texted me. He seems a little shy to me and I have no clue what to do. I think he's interested in me, should I give it more time?

I know this is far-fetched, so bear with me, but why don't you invite him out instead of wait for him to initiate?

I don't want to seem to overly aggressive and scare him off

then prepare for a life of missed opportunities

I agree, its almost 2011. Either wait for life to happen or make life happen.

I agree 100% with the comments above. You like him, so take a chance and give him a call. If your not confident enough to call then send him a text message. If he doesnt get back to you or doesnt sound interested what have you lost? If you dont then you'll always be wondering what if...

P.S. He is more likely to be stoked you contacted him than think you are overly agressive / needy.