+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long story. I would really appreciate it if you read....

Long story. I would really appreciate it if you read....

Well i have a loooong story with a girl and its all about Bull**** she fed me and my friends and how she led me on like a ****ing dog on a leash.

Anyways, we work together, she started before i did, and when i started i saw her and im like "Wow, this girl is gorgeous". Never really talked to her much until like 4 months after i started anyways im out with one of my buddies and we up with her and one of her friends (Yes!!) things go good, i get her number yadda yadda. Week passes im at work doing something and i hear her and some other girls giggling at me and i bent over and they started giggling pretty good , anyways she calls me over before the end of my shift and tells me to text her when i get home. So i do.

So we text back and forth for a bit and then she asks me "So who are you digging these days". At this point i wasnt planning on her telling her i liked her! so i just say " Idunno" and she keeps asking, starts saying random girls names and bull****. and i just keep saying i dont know. So then shes like im going to have to call you, she does. Anyone she keeps asking me on the phone for like 5 minutes and bs and i finally tell her i like her. We talk for another hour after i tell her that.

Next day were hanging out at her place watching a movie cuddling on the couch. Things were going good i thought. Not the next day but the next day we hang out, we go down town to get some chocolate and a movie, so were at the store and she shes one of her friends so she walks over there and leaves me standing there, i hear them giggling and she comes back blushing. (I asked her friend what she said the next day, "OMG Hes such a cuite") anyways we get our chocolate and whatever. We go back to my place and were doing the same thing as a couple nights ago.

We kinda text the next day.

Next day after that i text her saying "We need to talk, i wanna ask you something" Shes replies "My life is getting really hectic right now can we do it another time" (Hint #1).

a couple days after that, one of her friends dies. I see her in the halls at school two days after and just give her a hug.

Dont hear from her for a week(hint #2), and she starts texting me again.

A day after that another friend of hers dies. I send her flowers the next day, i dont hear anything from her for 4 days! then i finally get "Thank you *Insert my name*, it means alot"

Another week passes, i finally talk to her. and she feeds me all this BS about how she has trust issues cause her ex cheated on her (Take note of that). and said "Give me a week to figure out how im feeling" (Hint #3) almost 2 weeks pass AND I HEAR NOTHING. She asks my best friend why i havent texted her (LMFAO!!) and he says "cause you said give him a week and he didnt want to seem desperate". and she says that she wants to get to know me better. BUUUULLLSHHIITTT.

The next day i stop her in one of the aisles and said "we should talk" and she replies"Have i ever told you i dont like to talk" and i ask "Why is that" and she says "Im afraid its going to be good news". Later that night i talk to one of her friends and she says that she doesnt want to date me because she gave someone else an answer during that week!! and she wants something with more expierence (lol wut?).

So basically she was seeing me and another guy at the same time. And after of all the BULL**** she fed me about her ex cheaating on her and that she wants to get to know me.

So that was a week ago.

The last couple days shes been showing interest again. On thursday she walks passed my locker (Always did when we were seeing eachother and suddenly stopped when that BS went down), and knees me in the ass and starts giggling and smiling, i turn around knowing its her and show no emotion and just turn back around. Friday she comes into work, and walks in the door. Lets say my name is kevin, she says my name like this when she walks in. KEVVVVIIIIN!!! (Another hint, when we were hanging out and before that she used to check my schedule and come in every night just to say hi? and that stopped too) and then she asks "Wheres your glasses" (She thinks there cute) and i just say "At home" and turn around.

Im tired of Bull**** so basically im going to play hard to get and see what happens.

I honestly dont think i want to get back with her but hey.

UPDATE: Yeah so a couple days ago she comes into the store where I work (she also does too) and asks where the cottage cheese is (we work at a grocery store) and I say in the dairy and she's like show me so I walk her over. And today we were both at work at and she comes to me instead of the other 6 people on the floor to ask where something goes and I'm like in the warehouse, and she's like i don't know where that is so once again she asks me to take her to it.

She knows exactly where the cottage cheese is and where the other place in the warehouse is, Ive seen her put stuff there before....

THANKS EVERYONE

Another Update..
    At work a couple of my buddies signed me up for the staff christmas party and put my name "Kevin" on the sheet and beside it in brackets (*Girlsname* boyfriend) and beside the girls name put "Hubby" and an arrow to my name. She took a picture of it and put in on facebook lol?

And i Put a empty coffee cup on her car, and she thought it was my buddy and she was freaking out on him, so she texted me and asked if it was me, so i said yeah. She got pissed (It seemed, maybe not) and then i basically told her to take a joke i was just trying to brighten your day. she replied "Lol i didnt see it until i got off at 7 haha, you sure know how to brighten a girls day

Yeah dude..

10Characters.