+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me!!!

Help me!!!

This is my question... I have been talking to some girl for about 6 months and was my best friend at the time. She told me up front that she had a boyfriend that she has been with for 9 years. She started to fall for me just recently when I went away out of town for a week, thats when it all started. When I came back we started to kiss and having sex and plus I was her first because she never had sex with anyone, even her boyfriend for that long. So I was her first and she started to love me so much. She said her boyfriend never gave her time or anything basically he doesnt make her happy. Well recently we got caught by him and they broke up and got back together. She said she has a hard time telling her mom about breaking up with him since the whole family knows. So recently she picked this guy again because she broke up with him one more time and she said to give her time cause she is willing to give him one more chance meaning one more month. Even though she did that I saw her today and we had sex and kissed a lot and she told me she will never give up on me because she loves me so much. What should i do now? He keeps calling her now all the time and doesnt trust her. I told her that we shouldnt talk for a week and see if she misses me or can live without me. Did I make the correct decision on this to give her time? Please help me and tell me what should I do because she said dont give up on her? Anyone?

Dont give up on her. Give her some space then move back in. Continue to contact her periodically so she'll know you're still around. Keep it casual. After a little time you'll be able to gauge whether she wants a relationship with you or not.

You are in a dangerous place here for getting your heart broken my friend. I will recite the saying that never lets you down in a situation like this:

"If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours but if it doesn't, it never was."

Sometimes it is a hard thing to let somebody go, but if she truly has any feelings for you she WILL CALL YOU! You have been friends for a long time which makes this even more applicable. Another thing you have to think of is if she can cheat on her boyfriend of 9 years, what else is she capable of. It's a harsh reality but something you really need to consider. My action would be, enjoy the sex while it lasts and then find yourself a girlfriend you can trust.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love how she "won't give up on you..." while she's voluntarily in a relationship with her ex (whom she DID sleep with btw... that's a load of shit she's no virgin).

Sorry man if she is still with him even after she had the free and clear to break up and stay out and yet she still went back that speaks a helluva lot louder than "I won't give up on you."

Any updates, I would love to see how this ends?????

Here is my advice -- there is NO WAY that relationship with her ex is going to last -- nor is the relationship with you going to last. She is cheating on her ex -- and he is going to stop trusting her completely and annoy the hell out of her....constantly checking up on her. Asking her where she is etc..

That dude is going to come down to wherever you are and if capable beat the crap out of your or destroy some of your personal property.

She will look at YOU and have all kinds of guilt for hurting her ex --and then not want to be with you either.

Best advice -- leave her alone and ask her to contact you when she has figured her stuff out. Otherwise enjoy the sex...and don't take this relationship seriously.