+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dude claims he and girl have slept together, girl denies - whos lyin? Need to know!

Dude claims he and girl have slept together, girl denies - whos lyin? Need to know!

These are two semi-friends of mine, we can call them Peter and Jane. I know Peter thru Jane but I don't hang out with him. I met Peter by an accident and he asked me if I dont hang out with Jane anymore, I said no, since she flipped out and yelled at me for being a bad person and what not so we don't really have that much contact anymore. I asked him the same thing (they have been friends for 3 years, quite close I guess) and he said 'no we don't have any contact with eachother anymore... it's a long story' and he didn't really wanna tell me why. He just said he got really pissed off because of something. He asked me the same thing and I told him that she said I was a bad person and this and that, but that I thought it was something else.

(Me and Jane was on our way of getting somewhere sexually, since she wanted to become my **** friend (don't know the english term for it) but the hole thing never happend)

So I asked Jane and she said that she yelled and screamed at him, telled off in english?, and he the same thing towards her. She did this infront of her friend. She also said that he had picked up two girls and than kicked them out in the middle of the night in their bare underwar cuz he got mad, whatever. She basically said she didn't like his way of life. Gotta point out that Jane is a drama queen deluxe and a tease girl. Lots of teasing, nothing happens.

Anyhow i see Peter again and he asks about Jane, I tell him no we dont hang out, vi talk every now and than but thats it. He said "it's a shame since weve been good friend... but not anymore" so I've asked "what, did u get involved sexually? I think me and you have been victims for the same thing maybe" and he sais "well... I cant really say this but we had sex several times, a short period, she got jealous cuz I didn't want a relationship and had others. Things got wierd between us. So I asked him, who called it quits? He said, 'ehm, both of us'. So I told Jane 'I heard you and Peter slept with each other' and laughed about it. She got really pissed off and always gets in some kind of chock and starts screaming "Did he say that?! That ****in lier! He is so sick, im gonna kill him..! etc."

I tell her like relax sleep with whoever, i dont care, and she gets mad cuz she thinks I think shes lyin. She also asks me in what way he said it, if it was with a serious tone or if he said it in a joking manner, if others heard it, etc.

So apparently she phones him, and I said dont do that cuz that will make me a snitch, but she does anyways and yells at him, asking what kind of sick rumors hes been spreading. He hangs up and claims his phone is broken. He than calls me and he asked what Jane said, I said she said you were lyin, and he said 'damn shes lyin, why is she pretending to be so neat, nice, whatever. He than explains that she got jealous, that she tried to hold his hand when theyve been out and hes been trying to explain - were not together. That they ****ed after we all been drinking, at the beach, etc, that shes wild in the sack and that he had 150 girls before her and that shes a nobody. That she likes him alot, bla bla whatever.

After that Jane for some reason showes me their text-convo where shes written "you ****ing lier what kind of rumors have u been spreading out!" and hes been replying like "whats ur problem? i only **** young hot girls, have a nice life, later." Lots of the same messages and she said like "i dissed you u idiot, etc."

Thing is, why would he lie about this? I kind of set up the hole thing like it was obvious we had a story, just do get to know if they had to, but anyways. Hes like 30 years old and shes 20. Do even ppl do this, lying about who they slep with? Ive never heard or seen it before. And like lying about details that she tried to hold his hand, etc.

On the other note when I asked her i thought for myself "if shes lying shes a psychopath", cuz ive never seen a show that good before if thats the case. If she would have been lying she would have been lying better than anyone ive ever seen lying before. I mean they were kind of flirting what I saw, but she also did this with me and my friend in the same way and nothing really happend at all. Maybe he got upset cuz he didnt get any, and hes pride took a blow? He said to me in eariler days that he has a strong pride. And theyve been friends for 3 years.. and that he tried to kiss her initally of the relationship but that she pushed him away, shes been hanging out with him as friends tho. Wierd thing would be that theyve been friends for 3 years and than just ****ed for a month, I mean shouldnt that have happend earlier.

She gets pretty premiscous when she gets drunk though. Anyways her rampage was distribiuted evenly towards me and these two other guys mentioned in the text. About in the same period of time. Shes a maniac. She also is a real attention whore.

Also, I was present when she and her best friends were talking about this. And she said this was so sick to her best friend girl, and the friend girl agreed. If they would have ****ed the friend girl would have known, in that case if shes lying they would have plotted up before meeting me that they would lie about it. Isnt that a bit of a stretch? She also said that he had told her that he wanted her to watch while he had a threesome with two girls, that he showed her his ex's liquids etc. This is obv kinda nasty, and she was like 'why would i hook up with someone who showed and asked me these things'.

So shes still denying it when she brings it up and sais that she hates him and wants to kill him, that its sick that such a close friend to her has lied about this, a friend she hasnt even kissed on the mouth, she said.

Obviously your asking yourselfs why the **** im interested in this and why I even care? Well, she wants something with me again, and so do I, but I dont wanna **** her if shes been with him. Simple as that, thats why I wanna know. I need to mention that she isnt really the most trustworthy person either, and tends to lie and what not but this is in that case, a reaaal stretch. He also said "im not allowed to tell anybody, but shes telling all her girls friends!" He also said her friends had contacted her.
    Last edited by Girlsgonewild; 17-11-10 at 01:26 AM.

Whether or not they had sex, I advise backing off.

WAYYYY too much drama to get in the middle of.

-PP

Yeah, all that drama she sounds like a drama queen fo sho.

I hear ya bro. Thing is... i hate this drama shit, i wanna keep it drama free but that isnt really an option with her. Shes hot, kind of girl you smoke a J and play some video games together with. If Ill start a sentence... ...shell finish it for me, and vice versa. Ive set up my mission on sleeping with her, and seems like, as we say in my country witch isnt scotland for the record; "open goal, her goalie has left his position"

But ehh, dont wanna get involved if he ****ed her. Okay guys guess your right, should just leave all of this but I just cant. ****.

Why show the Scottish flag if you aint from Scotland?

I didn't read it all, but I wouldn't believe all the shit a guy tells you.

I've had guys say they slept with me and they were talking bollocks.

Guys like you make me want to be a lesbian.

If a guy walked up to me and said something as immature as "So and so said he f*cked you, hahahahah..." I'd cut my loses and get the hell out of dodge. What are you? 14?

Unless she's dating you I really don't think her sexual past is any of your business but if it bothers you this much why don't you just leave her alone and find someone else.
    Last edited by LailaK; 17-11-10 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlsgonewild View Post
    These are two semi-friends of mine, we can call them Peter and Jane. I know Peter thru Jane but I don't hang out with him. I met Peter by an accident and he asked me if I dont hang out with Jane anymore, I said no, since she flipped out and yelled at me for being a bad person and what not so we don't really have that much contact anymore. I asked him the same thing (they have been friends for 3 years, quite close I guess) and he said 'no we don't have any contact with eachother anymore... it's a long story' and he didn't really wanna tell me why. He just said he got really pissed off because of something. He asked me the same thing and I told him that she said I was a bad person and this and that, but that I thought it was something else.

(Me and Jane was on our way of getting somewhere sexually, since she wanted to become my **** friend (don't know the english term for it) but the hole thing never happend)

So I asked Jane and she said that she yelled and screamed at him, telled off in english?, and he the same thing towards her. She did this infront of her friend. She also said that he had picked up two girls and than kicked them out in the middle of the night in their bare underwar cuz he got mad, whatever. She basically said she didn't like his way of life. Gotta point out that Jane is a drama queen deluxe and a tease girl. Lots of teasing, nothing happens.

Anyhow i see Peter again and he asks about Jane, I tell him no we dont hang out, vi talk every now and than but thats it. He said "it's a shame since weve been good friend... but not anymore" so I've asked "what, did u get involved sexually? I think me and you have been victims for the same thing maybe" and he sais "well... I cant really say this but we had sex several times, a short period, she got jealous cuz I didn't want a relationship and had others. Things got wierd between us. So I asked him, who called it quits? He said, 'ehm, both of us'. So I told Jane 'I heard you and Peter slept with each other' and laughed about it. She got really pissed off and always gets in some kind of chock and starts screaming "Did he say that?! That ****in lier! He is so sick, im gonna kill him..! etc."

I tell her like relax sleep with whoever, i dont care, and she gets mad cuz she thinks I think shes lyin. She also asks me in what way he said it, if it was with a serious tone or if he said it in a joking manner, if others heard it, etc.

So apparently she phones him, and I said dont do that cuz that will make me a snitch, but she does anyways and yells at him, asking what kind of sick rumors hes been spreading. He hangs up and claims his phone is broken. He than calls me and he asked what Jane said, I said she said you were lyin, and he said 'damn shes lyin, why is she pretending to be so neat, nice, whatever. He than explains that she got jealous, that she tried to hold his hand when theyve been out and hes been trying to explain - were not together. That they ****ed after we all been drinking, at the beach, etc, that shes wild in the sack and that he had 150 girls before her and that shes a nobody. That she likes him alot, bla bla whatever.

After that Jane for some reason showes me their text-convo where shes written "you ****ing lier what kind of rumors have u been spreading out!" and hes been replying like "whats ur problem? i only **** young hot girls, have a nice life, later." Lots of the same messages and she said like "i dissed you u idiot, etc."

Thing is, why would he lie about this? I kind of set up the hole thing like it was obvious we had a story, just do get to know if they had to, but anyways. Hes like 30 years old and shes 20. Do even ppl do this, lying about who they slep with? Ive never heard or seen it before. And like lying about details that she tried to hold his hand, etc.

On the other note when I asked her i thought for myself "if shes lying shes a psychopath", cuz ive never seen a show that good before if thats the case. If she would have been lying she would have been lying better than anyone ive ever seen lying before. I mean they were kind of flirting what I saw, but she also did this with me and my friend in the same way and nothing really happend at all. Maybe he got upset cuz he didnt get any, and hes pride took a blow? He said to me in eariler days that he has a strong pride. And theyve been friends for 3 years.. and that he tried to kiss her initally of the relationship but that she pushed him away, shes been hanging out with him as friends tho. Wierd thing would be that theyve been friends for 3 years and than just ****ed for a month, I mean shouldnt that have happend earlier.

She gets pretty premiscous when she gets drunk though. Anyways her rampage was distribiuted evenly towards me and these two other guys mentioned in the text. About in the same period of time. Shes a maniac. She also is a real attention whore.

Also, I was present when she and her best friends were talking about this. And she said this was so sick to her best friend girl, and the friend girl agreed. If they would have ****ed the friend girl would have known, in that case if shes lying they would have plotted up before meeting me that they would lie about it. Isnt that a bit of a stretch? She also said that he had told her that he wanted her to watch while he had a threesome with two girls, that he showed her his ex's liquids etc. This is obv kinda nasty, and she was like 'why would i hook up with someone who showed and asked me these things'.

So shes still denying it when she brings it up and sais that she hates him and wants to kill him, that its sick that such a close friend to her has lied about this, a friend she hasnt even kissed on the mouth, she said.

Obviously your asking yourselfs why the **** im interested in this and why I even care? Well, she wants something with me again, and so do I, but I dont wanna **** her if shes been with him. Simple as that, thats why I wanna know. I need to mention that she isnt really the most trustworthy person either, and tends to lie and what not but this is in that case, a reaaal stretch. He also said "im not allowed to tell anybody, but shes telling all her girls friends!" He also said her friends had contacted her.
    I realize that this is about the same girl you talk about in your other thread and I can tell you that she is a liar and she's no good to be with.
    You are just waaaaaaay to in love with her to realize that she's a bit of a slut and craves attention. And I can tell that she has indeed slept with the guy.
    Because if nothing had happened she would have reacted disappointed and surprised and not so aggressively. It's very clear that she wants to hide the truth.

She is an attention parasite and doesn't like the idea of not having you running after her anymore. I have met several women like her and you have to BACK OFF.
    She is no good dude, believe me. Stay away from her and make sure you go out with other people even if you don't want to. But avoid being alone thinking about her