+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweating Alot During Sex

Sweating Alot During Sex

as per the title, I sweat like a marathon runner during sex. The girl I'm currently sleeping with says she doesn't mind it, but she doesn't seem to mind anything really I'm good for the first ten minutes or so but after that it comes pouring off my face and accumulates on my back quite a bit

first question: is this a problem for women?

second: if so what can I do to stop it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it bothers you, point a fan at yourself while engaging. Personally though, I think it's sexy, so long as you don't smell.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well I have one solution... but if she doesn't mind, just let it be and make sure you don't smell.. but dude, you can buy some cream for sweat, it basically blocks the pores, not exactly healthy (skin can't really breathe well) but no sweat emerges... if it doesn't bother either of you, get a fan as someone said or a cloth to wipe off... But I would find that very distracting if it were me...
    Last edited by s3r10u5am; 19-11-10 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s3r10u5am View Post
    Well I have one solution... but if she doesn't mind, just let it be and make sure you don't smell.. but dude, you can buy some cream for sweat, it basically blocks the pores, not exactly healthy (skin can't really breathe well) but no sweat emerges... if it doesn't bother either of you, get a fan as someone said or a cloth to wipe off... But I would find that very distracting if it were me...
    Yeah that's like anti-persperant. It would work but like he said it's not healthy for the skin... if you don't smell then I guess it's OK. Wear deodorant or aftershave. Or have sex in the shower?
    tago embago

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll answer honestly- drippage is so not hot. (IMO!) But stinkage is the worst. So if you don't smell and she doesn't mind- no biggie!

^I agree. Someone sweating on top of me would so turn me off - soz OP.
    But I'm not your gf and if she doesn't mind....what is the problem?

I definitely drip, but no, its doesn't stink. I find it kind of annoying as well, I don't like puting my hand on her back and feeling a pool of sweat

I go to the gym almost daily, this has helped me delay the amount of time before I start to sweat as exercise has become a normal process in my life, it still doesn't cure the problem though, I was hoping that there may be medication of some form that keeps the skin dry

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I definitely drip, but no, its doesn't stink. I find it kind of annoying as well, I don't like puting my hand on her back and feeling a pool of sweat

I go to the gym almost daily, this has helped me delay the amount of time before I start to sweat as exercise has become a normal process in my life, it still doesn't cure the problem though, I was hoping that there may be medication of some form that keeps the skin dry
    If there is any kind of medication, it'd have to be a diuretic of some sort. A diuretic is a water pill. I would not start taking one though unless your doctor says you can do so safely. Usually a diuretic is only prescribed for people with fluid retention. For example, if your feet swell a doctor will prescribe a diuretic.

That said, there is a condition called Hyperhydrosis which is excessive sweating. It can be caused by various conditions but it most commonly occurs in otherwise healthy people. Again, see your doctor to rule out any medical conditions that may cause the excessive sweating.

Dude you gotta make her sweat too! She can't be lying there when you do all the work

Or maybe cut down on drinking coffee? makes you sweat more...

oooh I love sweaty sex :p but not smelly so dose up on the aftershave first and some people generally sweat more than others :p

sweaty sex lol. aftershave?

workout dude

sadie_genie Guest
    Have sex in the shower so its not so yucky

I sweat a lot during sex. I also find my heart rate goes up a lot. It's because I'm doing something very physical. What's wrong with sweating - isn't it completely normal?

Ummmm... You're supposed to sweat during sex.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast